Booted! On the ship! Kicked off! Df'd!

by teejay 124 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

Ok, Teejay, you asked for it.

:: I didn't particularly want to get involved in this bit of nonsense, but Teejay, you're being your usual braindead self and I just can't resist tweaking you.

: See my earlier comments ( http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=23542&page=4&site=3 ) on what it means in a debate when one resorts to name calling. Usually this happens sometime after the debate has been going... seldom before it even starts. Wonder what your opening salvo of insults means, Alan!

Teejay, it is unnecessary to demonstrate time and again that which has been proved. You're a braindead, childish, troublemaking twit of a troll. You even managed to piss off our friend Dave, who in a couple of posts a few weeks ago finally saw your true character for himself. Believe me, it takes a lot to push Dave to the level you did. Note his comments:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=20584&site=3&page=4

Re: What's the latest on "The Danni X-File... Feb 3, 2002 13:50

Are you happy now Teejay? You pissed me off! You should be damn proud of yourself. I'm not one to resort to calling people childish names but you have pushed me to it, Alan was right, you are a twit!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=20584&site=3&page=5
    Re: What's the latest on "The Danni X-File... Feb 3, 2002 15:22

Teejay my boy!
    I'm done with your game. Grow up!

I will no longer comment to you or about you. Get a grip yourself. You can add me to your huge list of people who do not like you. As you have said before, you just don't care.

This is my last response to any self-serving nonsense you whine about!
    I'm done with you.

The end

No sense in further guilding the lilly.

:: From the get-go you've posted mainly things to deliberately stir up trouble.

: I'm presently engaged (via email) with one who made similar sweeping, generalized accusations of what I've said/haven't said here on JW.com. I eventually tired of their incessant harpings and asked for proof. I even provided the links to where I supposedly said "this and that." Silence.... then, "oh, I'm wrong. Conceded."

: Fortunately (for them), that one had to eat their words privately. You are not so lucky. You had to make such allegations publicly and will be forced to answer them in the same forum. I challenge you to make your case, Big Fella. With you, I will not provide the links. You must establish the evidence or stand on flimsy words. Deal? Cool.

I don't care if someone else isn't able to prove their allegations about your being a twit. I've done it; Dave Malone has done it; others have done it. Live with it.

:: Even people who once defended you realized this and told you this to your face.

: A link! A link! My kingdom for a link!! (and please do NOT use the only one I think you COULD use!! )

See above.

:: Whether you do this out of malice or simple stupidity is not objectively clear. Personally I think it's a combination of both.

: We'll see in due time, Alan. We'll see.

We have already seen. The future, I suspect, will only continue confirming what you've proved time and again: You're nothing but a troublemaking troller.

In conjunction with these thoughts, I should point out that my words are truly a tweaking of you in a certain sense. I don't actually think you're stupid intellectually -- I think you're stupid morally, in the same sense that the Watchtower Society teaches that when the Bible talks of a stupid man, it's talking about moral not intellectual stupidity. This is perfectly in line with the morals of a troll -- someone who gets his jollies from irritating other posters.

:: Kent understands very well what you're all about, and he doesn't want you on his board -- it's that simple. I'll play a violin for you if it'll make you feel better.

: I don't particularly like violin...

I don't play it, either.

:: It's obvious that Kent has declared that Teejay is an incorrigible spammer, and thus comes under the aegis of "spammers subject to immediate removal".

: Would you mind informing one with (reportedly) half a brain

Teejay, had you read carefully (or perhaps you can't do fractions) you'd have seen that I mentioned that putting your and Bigboi's brains together might add up to half a brain. I don't for a minute think that you have more than a quarter of one! Morally speaking, of course.

: what either "spam" or "a spammer" is?

A spammer fits the definition you posted below. Kent's native language is not English and, not being the most subtle of English speakers, he sometimes uses the wrong word. The correct word would have been "troll". In the most general sense a troll is one who posts mainly to stir up trouble. Fits you to a Tee. I will have to email Kent and correct his grievous error.

: I know I'm not nearly as smart as you-hell, everybody knows that!

Do tell.

: -but the best definition I could find, like the one at http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml, says:

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies
      of the same message, in an attempt to force the
      message on people who would not otherwise
      choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial
      advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick
      schemes, or quasi-legal services.

: Gee, either the entire Internet world knows what spam is or maybe only you and kent know. Gee... I wonder whose definition I'll accept. Decisions, decisions.

Wow. You've really got Kent on the run now. Fatty fatty two by four. Yawn.

:: I know it's difficult for you to understand this simple idea, but perhaps if you and Teejay put your heads together you'll discover half a head and be able to understand.

: Now there you go with the insults again...

What insults?

: No, it's not difficult to figure out what happened. I have never spammed anywhere since getting online almost ten years ago,

Ah, now you're into Watchtower mode. Focus on a minor error -- when you know perfectly well what the intent of the writer was -- and run with it. Again perfectly in line with a troller.

: and kent's (and YOUR)

I admit that Kent sometimes rubs off on me the wrong way. I repent in sackcloth and ashes and, as shown above, have corrected my grievous error in having toadied up to Kent. See: you're not a spammer, Teejay, but a troll.

: stretching a well-known expression to fit your small-minded viewpoint to justify a wrong doesn't do your reputation any favors, Alan.

Substitute "troll" for "spammer" and try repeating that.

: When he asked earlier today, I told your little friend er... ah.. gravedancer

I have no clue who this guy is. From his posts, though, I can see that he has a complete brain.

: that I was running a little test with kent. I even inferred that I was even booted from kent's site already even as I composed that comment.

So what? You already knew that Kent didn't want you on his board. All you demonstrated is the equivalent of showing that grass is green.

: Test is over. Thesis confirmed. Results follow:

: When the truth or (in the case of Simon and JW.com) a Man can handle criticism with style and tolerance-especially when he's the owner and holds all the cards-then it becomes clear to all what sort of Man he is: strong, secure, fair. By the same token, in the case of the truth that gracefully handles criticism and still stands, we know that it is really true - real.

: On the other hand, when a 'truth' or a 'man' in this case cannot, will not, must not handle criticism; when they must surround themselves with parroting sycophants who defend juvenile behavior, then... well... we know what kind of 'man' (and what sort of 'truth') that is. You know... a 'man' like kent and a 'truth' like what the Governing Body peddles.

Very fine words, Teejay. They demonstrate that you're not nearly as intellectually stupid as some have been led to believe by your overall conduct. But they also demonstrate -- as if such were necessary -- that you're intelligent enough (in contrast to your friend Bigboi) to know exactly what you're doing -- trolling. Therefore you're a total scumbag.

AlanF

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

See? This is good, right? Who would want to "ignore" all this? Teejay is making his thread quotes and having fun and Alan is getting a chance to wield his sharp tongue. Skip the ignore function Simon. Not needed!

[Smile]

Sean

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

TJ
    What a letdown!!
    A refutation that says nothing.
    3 quarters of it quotes you from your previous post.Which weve already read.
    1 eighth recites someone elses personal opinion.
    The other eighth is personal insults.

• bigboi
    bigboi

Does anyone smell all that smoke Alan's blowing?

Refiner's Fire:

What a letdown!!
    A refutation that says nothing.
    Nah, besides all that smoke, he actually said changed his mind about teejay. Now, he's not a spammer, (duuuuuh!!!!!) he's a trolling troller troll. LMAO!!!!

ONE....

bigboi

• teejay
    teejay

Hello again, Alan. So glad you dropped back by.

Nothing shaking over at kent.com, eh. No worries... JW.com is up and runnin'... bidness as usual. Want good dialog? This is the place to be... but why state the obvious?

Now... let's get started on that sterling response of yours, shall we? Good.

Ok, Teejay, you asked for it.

Oooo! Sounds ominous! I've got my shoulder set... ready to take the blow...

You even managed to piss off our friend Dave, who in a couple of posts a few weeks ago finally saw your true character for himself. Believe me, it takes a lot to push Dave to the level you did. Note his comments:

Whuh... would somebody...

HEY!

I thought I was talkin' to AlanF and allofasudden!...the ghost of Dave creeps in. What the fuh....

Alan! I asked YOU for proof – specifically: proof of what I'd actually said, not whether or not someone agrees with you about me. I'm sure if I tried I could find someone who shared my opinion of kent. It would be a challenge, a struggle, but not impossible. Want me to quote them?

Look... Dave ain't been around these parts lately. Not that I blame him, after he got hisself snookered by a gen-u-wine troll – a troll, I might add, that's never been called a troll by ANY of you "better posters." ("She's possibly telling the truth!" some said. Since the right set believed, she couldn't be a 'troll.')

Loss some cred, Dave did, and he's at least smart enough to know that. Been keeping a low profile, he has. So, why you'd do that to a "friend", evoking his name and all, bringing his name up an er' thang? You two been on the outs? Want to get a jab in? On the slide? Hey!... don't look at me! YOU brought him in to this. I was expecting you to someone else's quote, not Dave's. Glad you didn't use the one I thought you would!

I don't care if someone else isn't able to prove their allegations about your being a twit. Dave Malone has done it

So...

... let me get this right....

AlanF couldn't provide a single quote OF MINE in support of what he said but must lean on the words of the inimitable, rock-solid, never-been-wrong Dave Malone, eh? I cower, Alan. I cower. You're right. Dave said it, it must be true.

But...

... ya know

I was hoping that one with such an esteemed "reputation" (meaning YOU, not Dave) would, when asked by one as lowly as a teejay, give more... uh... reliable sources of evidence.

Remember, you'd made the allegation that,

From the get-go you've posted mainly things to deliberately stir up trouble.
    I asked for links, PROOF. In other words, you know... what I've actually posted... so that all the readers out there could see what you mean. And alls you can come up with is Dave? "The" Dave? The Dave of "Danni" fame?

That's all y' got? Really? Okay. Cool. Let's roll w' that.

Previously, I asked, in Shakespearian tones: "A link! A link! My kingdom for a link!!"

You said in response,

See above.
    ... which, I suspect, means, "look at what 'the' Dave said about teejay."

My response to your... um... pathetic excuse for a response? See Above.

In conjunction with these thoughts, I should point out that my words are truly a tweaking of you in a certain sense. I don't actually think you're stupid intellectually -- I think you're stupid morally, in the same sense that the Watchtower Society teaches that when the Bible talks of a stupid man, it's talking about moral not intellectual stupidity. This is perfectly in line with the morals of a troll -- someone who gets his jollies from irritating other posters.

Interesting. Very interesting. I suspect that a psychiatrist would have a field day with that comment. One of the WTS' greatest enemies falls back on its words to support an insupportable argument. Wow. Even used "in conjunction." Wow. You're starting to scare me, Alan.

I asked you, Alan, what your definition of either "spam" or "a spammer" was. Your response?

Kent's native language is not English and, not being the most subtle of English speakers, he sometimes uses the wrong word.
    Alan, I went on the record long time ago with the strong opinion (supported by considerable evidence from the workings of kent's own mind) that not only is kent a Norwegian where English may not be the primary language (is it?) but that haling from ANY country kent would be equally stupid.

So, when I asked YOU, AlanF, YOUR definition... I really hoped for a better response. Aimed too high, I guess. Blame kent for YOUR words? Works for me!

I will have to email Kent and correct his grievous error.

Would you? At least he can update the little rules for posting on his measly board... uh... when he gets it back up. Thanks, ever so much.

You: I know it's difficult for you to understand this simple idea, but perhaps if you and Teejay put your heads together you'll discover half a head and be able to understand.

Me : Now there you go with the insults again...

You: What insults?

Good one. Even made *me* chuckle. Your replies are nothing if not funny.

I explained that,

I have never spammed anywhere since getting online almost ten years ago
    and you responded by saying,
    Ah, now you're into Watchtower mode. Focus on a minor error -- when you know perfectly well what the intent of the writer was -- and run with it. Again perfectly in line with a troller.
    How am I "focusing on a minor error"? According to his own rules, spammers would be evicted from his site on sight and THAT is the reason YOU PROVIDE as to why I was booted. I've proven that I did not violate his own rule, which he subsequently broke anyway in order to get his own way.

Who's really in Watchtower mode, Alan? Can anyone say, "Ray Franz"? Didn't the WTS break one of its own rules when they kicked Ray out? They changed the rules later to fit what they did, of course. And I'm not comparing me to Ray... no, no, no. Only comparing kent to the GB that he so despises/idolizes/emulates.

I admit that Kent sometimes rubs off on me the wrong way. I repent in sackcloth and ashes and, as shown above, have corrected my grievous error in having toadied up to Kent. See: you're not a spammer, Teejay, but a troll.

Something's telling me not to do this, but... ah... what the hell....

... Yo, Alan! What's a troll?

I have no clue who [gravedancer] is.

That's the smartest thing you've said all day, Alan! Well done!! I wouldn't claim that pea shooter, either!

Very fine words, Teejay. They demonstrate that you're not nearly as intellectually stupid as some have been led to believe by your overall conduct.

Awww, shucks... thanks, Alan. *kicking the sand, head bowed, hands in pockets, sheepish grin*

"The truth is like water, dropping endlessly..."

-------------------------------------------------------
    What a letdown!!

You think, refiners fire?

Me, too.

Know what? I think gravedancer, kent, Dave and a great many others at kent.com think so, too. What a letdown, Alan. You let 'em ALL down.

Que lastima! (SP: what a pity).

• mommy
    mommy

I think this whole discussion is so silly Teejay, you know you are not liked by Kent. You made several comments on this forum concerning his new board. You posted here that you registered, and would keep everyone posted as to what happened. Kent saw you were there and didn't want you there...simply logical with your history. He deleted you and lookie what we have here. A fine example of you causing problems, want the link? Who gives a crap if you were deleted on another board? Do you think that a JW who is searching for friendship and answers is going to enjoy this topic? What exactly are doing to Simon's now?

Please, please, please do me a favor and show me you have a bit of brain here Teejay. Review Alan's response to you. I doubt he will be back to point out the errors in your reply, they are so plain I could see them in the pitch dark. If you need a walk through I will help.

As for Kent opening his own forum, he has made it clear it is *HIS* and he will delete who he wants. There is no hypocrisy here. Yes he has cried free speech in the past, but only at places that have said they are willing to let the free speech flow. When the rules were changed at H2O that is when the problems started. When the rules were enforced here for certain members and not others, that is when the problems started. Of course this is all my humble opinion.

As for Kent's board it is up and running again. I guess there was a server error and he had to delete all old posts. So anyone who thinks they were deleted it was because of this or Kent decided he doesn't want you there. I had to re-register myself.

Is rejection so hard to take for some people that they have to carry this on and on and on and on? Is the battle so enjoyable that you have to continue it after a person has left the building? You are a trouble maker Teejay, but I have to agree with Farkel, you come and go with it. Sometimes you can make some good threads, and some of yuor replies are worth reading and pondering. As for *this* though, this is exactly what Kent is trying to avoid. 5 pages of unnecessary jabs, insults, and high fives.

Get a clue Todd, you're slipping man.
    wendy
    edited to add, that it may not be 5 pages yet, but *one* of the threads is that long already...and just how many threads are about Kent's board now? <shaking my head> How sad.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Sorry Teejay. I'm not going to feed this particular troll anymore.

AlanF

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Simon, Waiting and Sean,

I guess it comes down to why you want to ignore someone - whether they post things that are of no interest or if they post things that we don't really want to see. The ignore feature would work for the former but not the latter.
    There is another piece of the puzzle being missed. Once posters know that other posters have the ability to ignore them it ceases being fun to stoke the fires and it ceases being fun to be a troll because you expect to be IGNORED. The stirring immediatley decreases. Additionally, whiners are told by the rest of the board to use the IGNORE feature when someone is upsetting them, so the complaining grows less too.

Will it work in an XJW community - hell I don't know. I understand there is very little backing down in a place like this and to use an IGNORE feature is in a sense a way to back down. Seems many here have a chip on their shoulder and are always interested in setting things straight...heaven knows but I believe the Tina/Prisca flame war that has carried on for so many month would have been dead in its tracks LONG ago and we would not have the situation we currently have.

These are just my thoughts and input....take it or leave it. Until it has been tried we won't know. But it will give YOU a tool Simon...you will have a canned response to many issues: "Have you used IGNORE on person X?"

Regards,
    GD

• waiting
    waiting
    As for Kent opening his own forum, he has made it clear it is *HIS* and he will delete who he wants. There is no hypocrisy here. Yes he has cried free speech in the past, but only at places that have said they are willing to let the free speech flow. When the rules were changed at H2O that is when the problems started. When the rules were enforced here for certain members and not others, that is when the problems started. Of course this is all my humble opinion. - wendy

Yes, that is only your opinion. Others (plural) have the strong opinion that Kent & other old H20'ers, in particular, have demanded full freedom of speech on this forum - even when it wasn't offered. Simon never said he would allow full freedom of speech - he said he would moderate, if necessary, and he did. Many times, he maintained that he would deactivate an account, if necessary. He did, after warnings. All he asked was "being civil."

I believe Kent is being a hypocrite in full public - quite amazing to be so bluntly acting as a dictator.

Since you never went to H20, and you were pleased at it's problems, and didn't like the H20 posters......how would you know so well the rules of the old H20? From whom did you learn them? Perhaps you only heard of one side of the rules? I remember this well, as Simon was the one who initially defended H20 posters, then I - as we were both posters over there.

Just recently, the more famous of the old H20 posters were damning every moderator over at H20 for all the problems of that board - Kismet, in particular. For some odd reason, COMF was not mentioned by them.....even though I specifically asked.

Now Kent establishes a strongly moderated board - as judge, jury & hangman. The only thing you & I agree on, Wendy, is that he has the right to do so, as it's *HIS* board. Castro seems to feel the same way.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

howdy GD,

But it will give YOU a tool Simon...you will have a canned response to many issues: "Have you used IGNORE on person X?" gd
    That would be a major positive point. There are many un-necessary arguments around here - the forum's grown huge. They're even more un-necessary if one isn't involved in them and happening to someone else.

I've never tried IGNORE, so I don't know how it'd go - but it would give Simon an out - which might be a blessed relief for him, eh?

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit