Booted! On the ship! Kicked off! Df'd!

by teejay 124 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Additionally, I've known Kent for almost as long as I've been on the net, and I have always respected his hard work and enjoyed his insights.

I've moderated on several older boards that Kent had, and I've never seen an uproar such as has occurred in this case.

I would suggest that everyone just let things settle. This is NOT the Hatfields and McCoys.....or, at least, it shouldn't be.

• Simon
    Simon

I think waiting asked a valid question - a simple answer such as "debie is xxxx" or "debbie doesn't want to be identified" would have sufficed I'm sure, there was no need for the insults IMHO.

I intend to close this thread as it is GOING NOWHERE and DOING NOTHING POSITIVE. It would be better if it died itself though ... (it sames me having to click on the lock symbol y'see )

• Simon
    Simon

What is the Hatfields and McCoys?

No, don't reply!! ... email me ...

• dubla
    dubla

ive just flipped through this thread for the first time today, and i have one question for anyone still keeping up with it......

who cares what kent does with his site? what harm does it cause here? what does this thread possibly accomplish, save slandering kent and others that certain people have grudges against? (okay, i guess i had three questions, lol.) its amazing what it takes these days to sustain a 5+ page thread.

aa

• AlanF
    AlanF

Kismet, you can say you're disappointed all you want, but unless you say what you're disappointed about it isn't worth a thing. Frankly I'm disappointed in you for not being willing to openly discuss what you're bugged about. My email is always open and you have other ways of contacting me. The ball is in your court.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit