Booted! On the ship! Kicked off! Df'd!

by teejay 124 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

What I need is a good fight with Lilacs.

naah, lets bake cookies instead.

Hugs

Joel

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Joel................naner naner naner

What kinds of cookies? I like baking.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • larc
    larc

Lilacs,

I think it is about time for Larc to start another fluff thread. Problem is, I am running out of topics. Perhaps you could start a cookie thread. That would be nice.

I am going to adapt your signature, but make a funny out of it, if you don't mind.

I don't want someone I can live with. I want someone who will stay out of my house, but come visit frequently. (Only if they call first and only stay a few hours.)

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy expat,

The moderators at Kent's board are Kent, Norm, Redhorsewoman, Mommie Dark and Debbie. Aside from Kent, their names appear next to the forums they moderate. - expat
    Thanks for the information - I didn't browse around there too long, just read the original threads. I'm not familiar with "Debbie" - are you or anybody else familiar with her (presuming female)? Did Debbie post here or at old H20? Trishi's? Eden Outpost?

Actually, just curious to whose doing the voting in or out.

waiting

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Here Simon,let me see if my powers as "Thred Killer" are working today.

Ranchette

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Ranchette,

I was asking some real - pertinent - questions about a new forum. MD brought up the subject of moderators voting. If a forum has moderators - then it's a fair question to ask "who?" That question was answered - and the name "Debbie" came up. Since she's achieved moderator status including voting, I would assume that she's not a new person to the web or forums. Fair question: "who is Debbie?"

I would think that anybody going over to Kent's would want to know such things - and it's good that Kent decided to put their names up (which I missed) so posters know who's voting on whether they can stay or not.

I know I am.

waiting

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hi Waiting:

Yes I am familiar with who Debbie is. I have chatted to her using IM. She is a long-time contributor to discussion boards.

In the interests of respecting privacy, I shall let her divulge any further information, if and when she reads this. (Kindly make sure you read this last sentence in a Hercule Poirot Belgian accent. Thank you.)

Expatbrit

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Waiting, your intense concern for what goes on at Kent's board is hard to fathom, considering your expressed contempt for Kent, his board, and its participants. Why are you asking these questions here? Why not go post to Kent's board and ask for yourself? What difference could the identity of Kent's chosen moderators possibly make to you? Why do you insist someone give you information that you could obtain simply by following a posted link to Kent's forum? Moderators are listed openly there. Members have profiles you can check to find out who is who. Nobody will bite you for merely looking... but it's easier to snipe from the safe shelter here, isn't it? You remind me of the fundy who wants to burn a book without ever having actually read it.

Your prejudices are showing, waiting. Quit beating the horse you helped to kill. Enjoy your participation here and feel free to ignore us peasants and riffraff who associate with Kent and his ilk. Feel free to not recommend Kent's board to others if you so desire. Just please shut the hell up now unless you have some accurate information to convey on the matter.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Waiting,
    I was just goofing around because what Simon said in his post on this thread.
    It was also a joke that developed from this thread
    * http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asid=23792&site=3#299897

I didn't mean to make anyone feel that their input or questions weren't important.Sorry

I wouldn't mind knowing the answers to those questions.

Ranchette

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Waiting, just to clarify things, to the best of my knowledge, only MD and Norm were moderators at the time, Debbie came on after that, and Kent asked me to moderate as of yesterday evening.

I didn't even see teejay's post there and knew nothing of the uproar....and at this point, I still don't want to get involved in who is or is not welcome to post at Kent's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit