Booted! On the ship! Kicked off! Df'd!

by teejay 124 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

0h, don't get me started on Microsoft vs the rest of the world - now that is a more emotive topic than religion, politics & personalities combined!

I appreciate your point of view AlanF (and gravedancer) but I honestly do my best to be fair to both sides.

Perhaps it would be best to just agree to disagree on this one 'cause I can't see any of you saying "You know what? I think you're right ... I was wrong all along" anytime soon?

• AlanF
    AlanF

No, gravedancer, others see it, but like we've done for awhile, are just keeping quiet. Why feed a troll? Unless, of course, the troll manages to suck otherwise intelligent people into its web of deception.

You're right about playing with words. There are people on this forum who pretend to make innocent comments but who know exactly what they're doing. Turn about is fair play and it's always entertaining to watch such amoral morons squirm when you plop their own words back on their heads. It's especially entertaining to see them scream bloody murder when you do to them what they do to others. What's sad is when they manage to keep deceiving others even when their wickedness is pointed out.

AlanF

• AlanF
    AlanF

I know you try to be fair, Simon, and you do a damned good job of it. However, sometimes people reach their limits and I think that's what has happened with Kent. Anyone who doesn't want to play by his rules doesn't have to play on his board. Obviously this applies to your board and those who want to play.

AlanF

• waiting
    waiting

Personnally, I think I'll stay here. Living with trying to be civil is easier than living with full-control moderators.

waiting

• bigboi
    bigboi

AlanF:

You managed to spot the words you bolded, but you missed the words in red. It's obvious that Kent has declared that Teejay is an incorrigible spammer, and thus comes under the aegis of "spammers subject to immediate removal". I know it's difficult for you to understand this simple idea, but perhaps if you and Teejay put your heads together you'll discover half a head and be able to understand.
    Nah, you're right I'm much too simple to comprehend how one post on a discussion board amounts to spamming. As a matter of fact how can any post on a discussion board that doesn't involve the actual sale of or promotion of a product be called spamming?

ONE....

bigboi

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Simon,

I respect your wishes and agree that there is no winner in these types of battles. I just felt like letting Teejay have some of his own word games and he took them hook line and stinker!!! I think people have seen him for what he is now.

I am through on this topic per your wishes, Simon.

Thanks for your patience with me once again.

GD

edited for some typos.

• Simon
    Simon

I do think there is definitely such a thing as "clashing personalities" - people who will never get on.

Our oldest, Liam, is now 4.5 and since going to nursery he's had to be kept apart from another little girl because they just don't get on and always end up in a big argument. No one knows why but just know to keep them apart. They both play fine and get on with all the other kids but for some reason really annoy the hell out of each other (in 15 years they'll probably get married).

The fact is, there are some people that for whatever reason, we don't get on with or have got off on the wrong foot with or there has been some misunderstanding at some point which has since been long forgotten but the 'fight' continued.

In these cases I think the best solution is death by firing squad.

he he he

I'd love to post something like that for real one day, lol.

Seriously, I think the best solution is to ignore each other **unless** discussion can be kept on what is being discussed and not "well x once said".

Easy to say ... hard to do (I know)

• bigboi
    bigboi
    It's especially entertaining to see them scream bloody murder when you do to them what they do to others.

Uh... can someone tell me when teejay became a moderator on this board, then kicked off someone he didn't like after their first post?

ONE....

bigboi

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

If I may clear this up a bit? This is really an unfortunate misunderstanding based on past history. You are assuming, (and we know what that makes of us) that this banning is due to your history of bickering and shit stirring. You are wrong, I believe.

I have intercepted correspondance which indicates that someone *cough**me*cough* was able to obtain a saliva swab from Amnesians butt. A DNA test was run on this sample, and it turns out that there must have been an Albanian in the woodshed somewhere in your history, Teejay!

Kent simply hates Albanians.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Simon,

Please tell me the new board will have the capability of using the software to IGNORE others (both on threads and in chat).

GD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit