Booted! On the ship! Kicked off! Df'd!

by teejay 124 Replies latest jw friends

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Waiting,

No one said an owner is above criticism. I agree Simon has taken some. I respect Simon and it is his right to do whatever he wishes, just as it is Kent's right to do whatever he wishes on his own board.

If he doesn't want Teejay there that's up to him. If Simon is more liberal or more tolerant that is up to him.

If you go back and look at my posts you will see that I was one of the people begging for some control. I would have kicked people from BOTH sides outta here on their ass!!!

Others got away with it for whatever reason.

That was Simon's call...just like it is now Kent's call on his own board.

edited to spell simon with a CAPITAL S

• AlanF
    AlanF

I didn't particularly want to get involved in this bit of nonsense, but Teejay, you're being your usual braindead self and I just can't resist tweaking you.

From the get-go you've posted mainly things to deliberately stir up trouble. Even people who once defended you realized this and told you this to your face. Whether you do this out of malice or simple stupidity is not objectively clear. Personally I think it's a combination of both.

Kent understands very well what you're all about, and he doesn't want you on his board -- it's that simple. I'll play a violin for you if it'll make you feel better.

As for you, Bigboi, you miss what's going on even more than poor Teejay. I'll demonstrate. You quoted Norm:

Banning anyone from the board will be a democratic process although spammers are subject to immediate removal...bold mine
    : So surely there must be some mistake, yes?

You managed to spot the words you bolded, but you missed the words in red. It's obvious that Kent has declared that Teejay is an incorrigible spammer, and thus comes under the aegis of "spammers subject to immediate removal". I know it's difficult for you to understand this simple idea, but perhaps if you and Teejay put your heads together you'll discover half a head and be able to understand.

AlanF

• waiting
  • Simon
    Simon

wow ... one post = spam That is what you call running a tight ship! lol

I was going to check out the site but it appears to be down ... perhaps someone could email Kent (I don't want to do it!)

Warning: Can't connect to MySQL server on '213.236.237.149' (146) in /admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on '213.236.237.149' (146) in /admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Wow Alan,

I thought I was the only one here who has kept quiet about Teejay's behaviour for so long.

He has attacked frinds of mine for ages and I shut up forever about it until this morning when I finally had enough of his stirring so I spoke up.

I am sure I will ultimately be the one punished but that's OK.

Teejay you asked me to go back and read your posts. there is no need I have read them and recal many of them - in my mind you are the ultimate TROLL (someone who only exists on a forum to make trouble). Please note I said in MY MIND - so I am not calling you a troll, just letting you know how I feel.

Isn't it fun to play with words?

Regards,
    GD

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Simon it is down....good old MySQL. PHP sucks - long live Microsoft!!!!

• AlanF
    AlanF

: wow ... one post = spam That is what you call running a tight ship! lol

Simon, Teejay is not a spammer because of his one post on Kent's board -- he's demonstrated himself a spammer because of his continually stirring up trouble on your board over a one year time span. He won't let dead dogs lie, but regularly brings up old material that he knows very well will stir up trouble.

AlanF

• AlanF
    AlanF

Right arm, gravedancer!

AlanF

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Alan you and I must be smoking the same stuff....we appear to be the only ones who see this stuff.

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Simon,

Yeah, I posted a quote from Kent, then tried to go back & verify - couldn't access, so deleted. Didn't want to be accused of being inaccurate or flaming.

I would assume that Kent, Norm, and possibly others, will have full moderator status. One post - and zip! All freedom of speech is totally dependent on what the moderator thinks about the poster.

One post to RedHorseWoman - and it was a decent one......and Teejay's a spammer! Wow. Those two-posting people better look over their shoulders.

Should make any poster not within the Group think twice before going against the total power of The Moderators. Gawd, Kismet must be laughing his ass off!

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit