wts made a video about masturbation IN SIGN LANGUAGE, WITH GESTURES

by rebel8 293 Replies latest members adult

• oldlightnewshite
  • hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

LADY:

What you said about the ASL teachers anticipating poor reading is very interesting.

I find that my own expectations of pupils can influence their acheivement.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Why all the aggro about showing things from ordinary peoples lives?

ASL should also eliminate the signs for S-E-X, F-E-L-L-A-T-I-O, C-U-N-N-I-L-I-N-G-U-S, A-N-A-L P-E-N-E-T-R-A-T-I-O-N, F-E-M-A-L-E E-J-A-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N, M-E-A-T-O-T-O-M-Y, R-A-P-E, D----- P----------, B-U-K-A-K-E. These things should only be s-p-e-l-l-e-d out in case it p-e-r-v-e-r-t-s the minds of the poor simple deaf ADULTS.

Gee these deaf folks must really be stupid bacause thay cant invent a euphemism in sign language that wont twist the little minds of hearing children who want to find out what the deaf people do.

Pick up a newspaper, turn on your TV, S-E-X is everywhere, and suddenly because it is the Witchtower doing the same thing it is Evil evil evil?

CENSORSHIP I say. BRING BACK THE CENSOR. Let somebody else decide what I can and cannot discuss with the right words or sign langauge.

Open discussion of f-i-l-t-h only proves we are in the last day of the last days.

A toast: "To Censorship"

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I forgot to add:

Everybody has m -a -s- t- u- r- b- a- t- e- d .

When you hear the word dont you remember visually what your hand and fingers did?

ASL is just less inhibited.

Parents of deaf kids can still decide what their children can watch or read about. That includes the violent filth in the BABBLE.

HB

• jemba
    jemba

Get over it hamster...the point being made over and over is that those sex obsessed prudes have stepped over the line by SHOWING deaf people what theyre not allowed to do, making them feel bad about themselves and their sexuality. Thats whats offensive.

• jemba
    jemba

Many of us here are well aware of how uninhibited ASL is, whats funny is how this is being shown by one of the most sexually inhibited religions and how it got past the GB censors in all its orgasmic glory is also funny. ie... imagine the stiff shirt hearing Bro in charge of internet video releases? lol

No one here is laughing at deaf people but I do a lot of laughing with my lovely deaf friend with all her rude signs.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I agree with you, Jemba. We can laugh at this and still be respectful to the deaf community.

There are some parodies made om the net..Some of them are really great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh7YPab1Q7I&feature=player_embedded

• DT
    DT

This is getting out of hand for the Watchtower Society. The one video on Youtube has had over 92,000 views in just a few days, even though it is an unlisted video. If this hits the mainstream media, it could become a real embarrassment.

• oompa
    oompa

omg...what a laugh and WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? pleeeeeeeese tell me somebody will get the media on this....what words do you use to find it on youtube? and it needs a facebook page i think if nobody has done that yet then get on it please...i joined the sparlock fb page........oompa

what determines when a video goes viral...is it one million?

• oompa
    oompa

why does the english print version end at chapter 17?..........oompa

robert7 just told me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit