wts made a video about masturbation IN SIGN LANGUAGE, WITH GESTURES

by rebel8 293 Replies latest members adult

• smiddy
    smiddy

The GB are probably wringing their hands with glee (KY) thinking, over 770,000 hits on our video , what a wonderful witness we are giving to the world.

smiddy

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

smiddy, it would not surprise me at all if they tone down the video and replace it at some point.

• cedars
    cedars

813,886 views.... will we reach that million mark before it gets pulled?! The suspense is killing me! lol

Cedars

• Open mind
    Open mind

Marking for later. Vid posted by Cedars on page 12 was pretty funny.

om

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

836000 Wiewers now! Let's get some more people to the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m8AFFGnF9M&feature=player_embedded

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Now it's taken down from Youtube! It did not reach one million!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

There are still a BUNCH of re-posts (most seem to be set to music).

But too bad the original with all the hits is removed. Seems like it's still up on the jw.org site, though.

-Aude.

• Knowsnothing
  • BluePill2
    BluePill2

Yes, as of today this was taken down! Nearly reached a cool million views. Results, so far:

50+ versions on Youtube alone (altered)

Since this was linked to from several websites all over the world, everybody that clicks the link will notice that it was taken down. AND all the "FAKERS" (aka JW that claimed it was fake) will now, once for all have the TRUTH !

As of yesterday I recounted this video on websites from the following countries: USA, Brazil, UK, Finnland, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Russia, Italy, Bulgaria, Turkey, Australia.

Some of them where Forums (not ex-JW community), Blogs, most of them Comedian style websites.

Most interesting comments I have read, so far, are on reddit, where it was pinned into the /b/ section (sticky thread). Really good comments from the deaf community and their relatives. One person commenting that an interesting side effect is that suddenly there is a spike of interest in ASL (the comment coming from someone that teaches at an ASL instructional center).

• cedars
    cedars

Well, let the records show it made it to 870,018 views before being pulled.

Let the records also show that, once again, Watchtower is embarrassed about its own video material.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit