wts made a video about masturbation IN SIGN LANGUAGE, WITH GESTURES

by rebel8 293 Replies latest members adult

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I agree with JeanPicard 100 percent.

• Quendi
    Quendi

You may have taken this discussion “way off topic”, Lady Lee, but I want to thank you for sharing with us. I have learned a lot by reading the posts and have come away with a better understanding of sign language and deaf culture.

Quendi

• rebel8
    rebel8

I don't think the ASL aspect is off topic. It's pertinent to comprehending why the video is on the www.

Why would a virgin, granny, or child, or any hearing person click on a sign language masturbation topic unless they were either:

Same reason a virgin, granny or child listens to the talks at the hall on the same subject.

As I understand it, your position is the videos are a necessity because the deaf brothers cannot read the same content or listen to the talks at the hall. The videos must exist for them to get the same spiritual food as the rest of the bros. Following that logic, they must be watching the videos.

The talks and publications are TMI but the ASL version is much worse because it demonstrates the act. At least that looks like what it's doing. It doesn't matter if you're deaf--you are still getting a demo regardless. It adds an additional level of perversion and inappropriateness. The deaf brothers/video watchers are being subjected to more stupidity and creepiness than the non-deaf/ones who don't watch the videos.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I really don't think the video is perverted by some mimicking of genital stimulation,, hey I think it good that someone enjoy their body and take good care of those private parts that bring us lots of pleasure. I think being many years out of the WT has effected me to look at things nolonger as dirty(projections), such things just appear natural,, but do to cultural conditioning they usually hidden or in private with a significant other,, nothing evil in the slightest.

But I think a good psychoanylist could have a field day talking about all the psychological harm their video can cause someone deaf and the type of repression going on among the GB and how this type of repression may surface to bit them if they don't get some kind of proper psychiatric help on their dellusions of working for a vengeful Deity.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

BTW when I was doing that internship at McKay one of my assignments was to write a handbook on sexuality for hearing parents of deaf children. It was not for deaf parents or even for the kids. It was for the hearing parents with limited knowledge of sign language.

It is a text based handbook with sketches of how to make certain signs. I never found an image for masterbation so that section is text only.

The rationale for the handbook was that it was the parent's responsibility to teach sexuality to their children. It was not the school's responsibiltiy although they did some education in this area. The Handbook was a tool for them to use so they could deal with the issues in a simplified but honest way. It was a way to open the door to talking about sex with their child and incuded discussion on homosexuality, rape, pregancy the changes in the body through puberty and sexual relationships. It is hard enough talking to kids about sex. It is way way harder when there is a communication barrier.

Thanks Quendi I do what I can

I am in no way a spokeperson for the deaf commumity. In fact most deaf people I know belive I am dead wrong. I firmly believe that children who are diagnosed with a hearing problem need to get all the help they can as soon as the diagnosis is made. ASL is a MUST and comes first. Lip reading is a very very poor substitute for a language they van use easily and quickly. There are too many sounds in any language that will look exactly alike on the lips. Signing opens doors of language and communication in a way lip reading will never do. Give them the tools they need for communication at home first. Then add English as a second language or whatever language is from where they live.

• perfect1
    perfect1

I say Kudos to rebel and Lady Lee.

Esp:

The talks and publications are TMI but the ASL version is much worse because it demonstrates the act. At least that looks like what it's doing. It doesn't matter if you're deaf--you are still getting a demo regardless. It adds an additional level of perversion and inappropriateness.

I agree. It seems really odd when you come across an item like this that highlights or emphasizes the very act it is forbidding.

Therefore the perversion. It appears like a fascination with the forbidden- and could this forbiddenness actually be lending itself to the creation of sexual deviance like pedophilia

I find the defense of the ASL and deaf community a separate issue. In my experience attending a hall with an ASL interpreter and being friends with a deaf family- I used to watch the person signing and it looked NOTHING like these vids. Reagardless of the intended audience, if its posted by the WTS and accessible, I think we have every right to critique it.

This video in particular emphasizes the orgs involvement with peoples lives where it is not their place and is a distortion of human decency.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I guess you can say the second guy won the prize for gesturing with emphasis.

He did it so well, I'd conclude he did a lot of masturbation before he got married.

Imposing guilt on to others is a form of showing your own righteous purity and spiritual strength.

As I mentioned previously , how many of the men who are GB members now masturbated

when they were young teenagers the answer = they all did

• smiddy
    smiddy

Finkelstein

And I`ll wager they still do !

smiddy

• maisha
    maisha

At first i thought it the comments were negative towards the deaf.

Now i am agree that although it is performed well, i agree what are they putting it there for.

Is there really a need to show and tell.?.

For a religous website to have material that can be called into question as to being appropiate is in poor taste.

It is the same for subliminal images in the magazines, they dont really need to be there.

The shift of the GB to the internet has opened up many holes for them, I dont think they really have a Grip on it, possibly because the mafuta is to slipppery.

• maisha
    maisha

I think this Brother wil win an Oscar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKc5UhVvn7w

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit