to date JWism has defined my life and i hate that TRUTH

by oompa 90 Replies latest jw friends

• dgp
    dgp

Bookmarked.

• wasblind
    wasblind

This thread is a testimony of a life that had been affected by a destructive cult

RIP Oompa

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Rest in Peace, Oompa.

Coffee

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Oompa - you truly were "lower than low." I hope you've found rest from the unrelenting pain.

JW shunning = murder

• Dagney
    Dagney

(I hate this god damn fucking religion.)

• Dagney
    Dagney

I received the news about Eric in a text from wha happened last evening. I was at a bar with coworkers having drinks. I showed them the text and told them a little of the story, but made it clear the loss of his wife and the parents he loved due to the shunning policy of JW was too much for him to bear. They were appalled, as anybody with a human heart would be.

His parents and wife must be so proud of their stand.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

So Sad. RIP

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I can't help but wonder if his death will shock them into realizing the truth about this "religion".... wouldn't that be something if his ultimate sacrifice from so much pain could be the thing to make them wake the f*ck up.

But then they'd have to live with that pain and knowledge.... you know what, it's just totally f'd up in every way. :(

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

ouch.... this hurts a lot.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

It is an incredible struggle to redefine one's life outside of Jehovahs Witness terms. Ripping out old programming and starting over is a huge obstacle in itself; but then having friends and loved ones ripped from you is simply inhuman.

I wish I believed in a Hell where these assholes could all go and rot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit