to date JWism has defined my life and i hate that TRUTH

by oompa 90 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

*tears and more tears*

So surreal - I keep expecting that lil avatar to pop up and come back with something witty.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

This thread gets sadder and sadder as the days go by.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

{So surreal - I keep expecting that lil avatar to pop up and come back with something witty.}

I felt my head spinning when I read about what happened with Oompa.

• A.M. Number 1
    A.M. Number 1

I just want to say that I am in a very similar situation as OOMPA. I am also so alone and I have lost hundreds of family members who are JWs and hundreds of friends. Even some worldly friends have heard of my disfellowshipping and sided with the JWs. I noticed recently my sisters are facebook friends with several of my worldly friends that I grew up with in school. I don't know what they are telling them, but the vibe is cool, as in cold, not as in fun. I recently lost a friend on this board who practically put an ex JW hit on me, has posted lies and insinuations and has worked over time to further ruin my reputation. People are so mean. And cruel. They don't just hurt you, they destroy you and keep stamping on your face until you are smashed to bits. I don't deserve the shit in my face that I have gotten from so many people. I am not a criminal and have never really hurt anybody. But people love to shit on me. I've been homeless a cou-le of times and have been unemployed for almost two years now, yet one fello on this board quite famous has put it out there that I am a grifter. so the murder of me continues even with the exJWs. people just taste blood when they are near me. I must have sweet blood. They all come to feast on my carcass. I really do have no one who keeps track of me. If I offed myself noone on this board would even know, and my body would only be discovered when a stench would come out from my apratment, that is if I still have an apsrtment at the end of this month. Of course even to say that truth about my situation, famous exJW, once a hero to me, will tell you I am just trying to grift money from you.Life really does suck for a lot of us. Someone kill me now, please. It would really be a loving kindness to murder me. If in life I am not wanted, why keep me alive? Mercy please.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

A.M....Please please call a local help line and find some kind of help, even if it is just someone to talk you through this time and tell you where you can go for support.... Please. Find a crisis line and tell them how you are feeling.

Where do you live?

I'm so sorry you are going through all this pain. You are going though so much! Please please find professional help to help you get through all this...You WILL get through this. I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad right now. (((((((hugs))))))))

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

am #1 are you ok?

check your messages

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

I wish I could see this posting before Oompa, and send you a PM like you did for me when I was going through the same situation. It seems that not everyone has the strength to cope with mental issues that created from WT after leaving the mind destructive cult.

I guess I have managed to overcome WT and that's why I wasn't visiting the forum like I used to, 11 years ago. I only wish that I did that, you never know...

Rest in Peace my friend, you will be missed...

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

A.M. Number, many of us in this forum, including my self, we have been through similar situation. Even I managed to survive my exit, with terrible losses, at the end of the day there is life out here in the real world. If you need anything just PM, look at my posts as well, you will see that I was in the same situation.

My avatar was: justhuman

when they changed the new forum I lost my old, so I created a new one, the existing.

Do not allow this mind control cult to ruin your life...there is a life after the WT

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

I'm bumping this thread as a testament to those that still do not believe the Org can lead you to do the unthinkable. The thread author 'oompa'/Eric committed suicide due to the overwhelming emotional pain and turmoil from having his life turned upside down by the rules and policies that the Org deems scriptural when in fact they are not. Yes, shunning. The ultimate mental torture imposed and adhered to by devoted members that guarantees they will be saved and loved by Jehovah.

Ask yourself. Is this loving your enemy? Is this having mercy? Is this loving thy neighbor? Jesus adhered to these statements. So much so that he made the very human act 'to love one another' a commandment second only to loving God!

I never knew Eric and I can't possibly begin to understand how he must have felt during that last hour of his life. What his thoughts were, what his reasoning was, how he felt about the Org, his wife, his family, and those brothers who considered him a friend. I do know this. And I'll state this emphatically. If you are a practicing 'brother' or 'sister' and truly delude yourself into thinking you are merely carrying out the Org's policies.

Think again!

Eric's blood is on your hands. You are guilty!

If you were smart enough to come on here and peruse to try and convince yourself that the Org is in fact 'The Way' don't kid yourself. If you still attend and participate, you are just as guilty as those that drove this kind loving man to his death. You are not exempt. You can try and rationalize all you want, but when judgement comes, you won't be spared. Try as you may, you are inconsequential to the GB and the Org. You are merely a pawn in a much sinister power plan.

You are nothing without accepting the truth and what scripture truly teaches.

Rest easy Eric, you feel no more pain, you are quietly sleeping now. I hope to see you soon my fellow loving neighbor.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Thank you Tenacious for bumping this thread. Eric was a friend of many on this site. His pain was real.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit