Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

BALAMMSASS- I will PM you the e-mail address of where to send your info to Anonymous . Please check your PM

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

" This is an argument for those that don't understand the concept of war"

oh yeah like we are in the crusades...... theres gonna be casualties.... its all fair game.... what is this us against iraq?

• flipper
    flipper

BALAAMSASS- You've been duly PMed the info you needed

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

foundlife, I am truly sorry what happened to you! It hurts me to hear another such a story.

Something very similar happend to my child and other childern in this area. Guess who got to be blamed while serial rapist/pedophile witness were being protected by the elders?

It disgust me how some on this thread crying for potential innocent casualty. Knowing what I know, I don't doubt the most of them in the list would be pretty sick criminals. And NO media is going to release the identities of the list including perpetrators let alone minors unless they are convicted as sex offenders. No one is that foolish! Unless someone has a money growing tree that he/she doesn't know what to do with all the money.

For those who crying for the sake of potential casualty, you are trying to save few in the cost of thousands if not tens of thousands of innocent past and future victims of heinous crimes. The most victims are children who look up you and me, us adults, for their safty and well being!!

I dare anyone to prove me illogical with your actural experiences with Watchtower Society with its unethical, unlawful double policy on this very issue not with general satistics(nothing about Watchtower is general but thug ruling) or unfounded opinion or unresonable claiming(like children names being released)!

Flipper, Would you PM me as well?

• flipper
    flipper

Blindnomore, you have a pm. Mrs. F

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Flipper you rock!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Thanks for the info & call Flipper !

Ass

• Azazel
    Azazel

Cedars I have seen the boe letter that says the file that contains the child molestrs details be titled Psalms 127:3. . The letter is available on FB now.

• flipper
    flipper

BALAMMS- Your welcome.

HEADISPINNING- Back to ya sis ! BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cedars
    cedars

Azazel - could you possibly email it to me? [email protected]

Thanks!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest