Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury - the scores have just come in for your "STFU" performance....

scores

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Still at it I see.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

You might remain the last person in a fight..but also your tainted reasoning remains with you. When people attack you just because you disagree with their reasoning keeps us in touch with our kh memories

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks cyberjesus, that's wonderful. It's nice to see you don't still have an axe to grind after we locked horns over the Steven Unthank issue.

I won't be around for much longer, so anyone want to get any last minute jabs or insults in while I'm here??

Cedars

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Yeah let's break the law and make public evidence, who cares if by doing so we invalidate it. Who cares if the people of the list are guilty or not, that's a for the court to decide. Let's take vengeance on our hands .. What about the real past and future victims? Who cares lets kick the wt in the balls.

You don't agree with me? Then you are a molester, and arrogant and a criminal, and everything else.

Comme on I have the torches let's set the wt buildings on fire, they deserve it.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Are you really THAT blind Cedars? It's all about YOU? Have you insulted so many people that you just don't notice yourself doing it anymore?

(sits back and awaits retaliatory strike) lolz

• cedars
    cedars

cyberjesus

You don't agree with me? Then you are a molester, and arrogant and a criminal, and everything else.

Comme on I have the torches let's set the wt buildings on fire, they deserve it.

Yes, I did say that. You paraphrased me perfectly, without exaggerating one little bit. Boy, did you show me! I'm so embarrassed.

Anyone else?

Cedars

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Dude, see, the good thing of loosing a debate to a better argument is that you can take the better one and make it yours.

• cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury

Are you really THAT blind Cedars? It's all about YOU? Have you insulted so many people that you just don't notice yourself doing it anymore?

Yes, it's hard to keep track after a while. I become so jaded. That's why I need someone of your poise and eloquence to teach me "social skills", such as this "STFU" routine you were telling me about earlier.

Anyone else?

Cedars

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Haha that's funny... I wasn't quoting you :)

I must confess, I had to read all the pages of this threat.... Better than read about revelations of the lord :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit