I used to Pack Coffee but..

I lost my Mexican Now I`m a Mechanic..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• Twitch
    Twitch

Jesus Built My Hotrod

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. It's Harold camping with his predictions again!!!!!

Go away and leave us alone.

Kojack

• donuthole
    donuthole

Thank you for sharing your message Ceasar. What does one need to do to be saved?

• Nambo
    Nambo

I though it was the "Two Witnesses" of Revelation 11 that fullfilled your claim?

Or are you one of the Two Witnesses?

If so, verse 6 says you have the power to stop it raining, well here in England its been raining every day since April, I got soaked at the weekend when I went camping, any chance you could stop it raining now please so we can have a bit of summer?

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

This guy got banned as a troll over at JWR yesterday. What a nut.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Armageddon-messenger said:

ans seen many Visions from Jehovah as well (the 3 most importants in 1990)

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR SOURCE FOR PEYOTE BUTTONS

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Sorry dude, already warned and waiting:

Now do not disturb my sleep for Jehovah is speaking to me through visions...

NOLAW

• mP
    mP

@Armageddon-Messenger

Please get a tattoo across your forehead w/ your message and post the pic here, then ill believe you.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

'Jehovah' is not really a smart operator is he?

I mean, he has a book of gobbledegook written, allows thousands of wanna be messiahs and saviours from before Christ to this very day, all of them making claims of his backing and setting dates for the big A, and every single one of them failing, then appoints this new one (AM) and all the world of sceptics and disapointed ones are to sudden believe this one or he is gunna kill you?

jehovah = god fail.

Pack it in mate before you look more stupid than you do right now, wait, that won't be till 2018 will it, then you'll look stupid huh?

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit