The start of Armageddon

by Armageddon-Messenger 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• elderelite
    elderelite

Ah. you mean the quote where i clearly did not refer to you as ignorant? you simply took it that way because you want to be offended. but as I clearly DID say, we love you as a prodical son of asgard. you are welcome home anytime cedars

• cedars
    cedars

Elderelite - your comment was clearly designed to be patronizing and imply that I am an ignorant Loki-lover. Your Thor mind tricks and twisted reasoning will not work on me! This forum has seen intolerant and masochistic Thor worshippers for what they truly are. At the very least, you will find it hard to attract fresh converts from now on!

Cedars

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well even Thor loves Loki. I know cuz I saw it in a movie.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Exactly Jonesy. Poor cedars.... so twisted with hate and rage. As Thor worshippers we love all. I know its hard to imagine cedars but its ok to cry, its ok to feel the love and let go of the rage. Just let it go and relax my friend. We are here for you.

• mrbunyrabit
    mrbunyrabit

Oh hi there did i wanted to s...... uhm..... this is one of the weird places again isnt it.... Ill.... Ill just come back later oky...... oky bye.....

• Armageddon-Messenger
    Armageddon-Messenger

First off, the rules of this forum are 10 posts per day, which I exausted yesterday with my last post...

I opened a couple of more accounts adding #2 and #3 at the end of my username, but I guess the moderators did not gave the "green light" for those...

So I had to wait 24 hours, which now reflecting further, are proven to be a "blessing in disguise"...

Ok here it goes:

1- To the ones making racial remarks against Mexicans, plese don't, the Mexican Mafia that were hired to "get rid of me" are monitoring ALL my comunications...yes they know who "AM" is...and I don't think that they will like it much what you are saying about US Mexicanos, ese bato loco!

2-The "sign" that you want is in here:

http://armageddon-messenger.blogspot.com/2012/07/heaven-and-earth-will-pass-away.html

The USA President will be killed in May of 2015...if he does not repent, LIKE you all should do too BTW.

3-Your "future" if you keep with all of your non-sence, will be the one I saw in one of the Visions in 1990 of ALL that people dead that no one will bury and the Eagles will eat their flesh:

http://armageddon-messenger.blogspot.com/2012/02/start-of-armageddon.html

Have a "nice life" until 2018...

I am out of this Demoniac Hell, I just came to warn YOU, not to joing you in your stupid and dommed BTW "party".

ADIOS "AMIGOS".

AM.

• Armageddon-Messenger
    Armageddon-Messenger

Last comment for the ones that are not "too bright" at all...

People on the internet can easily be found an identified with their IP address...(so your "anonimus" usernames are NOT at all, for the right people if you know what I mean...)

As it will be that easy for Jehovahs Angels, to FIND YOU at Armageddon as well, no matter if you go hide under a rock.

CR.

• botchtowersociety
  • blond-moment
    blond-moment

Haha! I just shake my head and laugh sometimes, it's all I can do.

• Twitch
    Twitch

This should be good...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit