The start of Armageddon

by Armageddon-Messenger 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Armageddon-Messenger
    Armageddon-Messenger

I am NOT trying to "milk" anything or anybody, I am putting "my money where my mouth is":

www.dna-rubio-s3d.com/About/about.html

Jehova told Noah: "in just 7 days", He has told me: "in just 7 years"...

http://armageddon-messenger.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-just-7-days.html

Like I said before, take it or leave it!

But when that time comes, please don't say that YOU were not warned!

AM. or CR. or whatever you want to call me, even CRAZY like they called Noah as well...

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Take it or leave it, it's YOUR choice, Jehovah does not force ANYONE to abey Him...

But he will kill you if you don't....

• Armageddon-Messenger
    Armageddon-Messenger

Like I said, almost everyting is in there, it's hard to write and explain the whole thing here again (and in other similar forums as this one, where I am giving the message as well), rather PLEASE, go and read it there on the Blog, and then come back here (if you dont want to post comments there) and ask me specific questions, don't you think that, that is a better idea for EVERYBODY?

Thanks,

AM.

• Armageddon-Messenger
    Armageddon-Messenger

OBEY not "abey" sorry, the spell checker does not work in here it seems...

Has He already KILLED YOU, for not obeying?

We ALL would be dead meat by now, if that was His only "motto" in life, Yes even the people in the GB and ME!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*sigh* ths thread kinda makes me miss Obves and Lars. I wonder where those two are?

Messenger, the board has seen the likes of you before. I think folks are a bit jaded now and you won't make any headway. The best you can expect here is mockery.

• james_woods
    james_woods

At least I remember Obves and Lars being able to compose English and spell better than this, Mrs. Jones.

Troll clock started at 11:15 AM, U.S. Central Standard Time, 7/9/2012.

• Armageddon-Messenger
    Armageddon-Messenger

No you are WRONG, this board nor teh ENTIRE WORLD has seen anything like ME before (in these last days at least), nor the ones I represent: Jehovah God Himself and Jesus His beloved son.

AM.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ya James, they were a bunch of fun too. Miss those nuts.

Nope Messenger, I know it's hard for you to hear but you're just not that original. You are just the next in a long line of self proclaimed messengers of doom. Nothing special. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Has He already KILLED YOU, for not obeying?

We ALL would be dead meat by now, if that was His only "motto" in life, Yes even the people in the GB and ME!

You missed the point, though I guess I shouldn't be surprised...Lemme try splainin' it to you in terms you can understand.

You say "Jo Ho lets everyone choose, you aren't FORCED to obey"

But according to you, Jo Ho's Chosen prophet here on earth today, the penalty for not OBEYING is what? DEATH.

Either in 2018, or the 40 years that follow, correct? (Just answer the question, I'm not gonna go waste my day reading your blog)

Just because he hasn't done it yet, doesn't mean JACK SHIT. If you are promoting this stuff, your God is just like a terrorist, holding a gun to the head of a hostage.

"DO WHAT I SAY OR THE HOSTAGE GETS IT!"

I have no interest in negotiating with your terrorist skydaddy.

• Armageddon-Messenger
    Armageddon-Messenger

Jehovah sent me to be born in Mexico...for a very good reason as well...hence English is a second language for me.

My English may NOT be perfect, but my FAITH is WAY much better than that my comunication skills, I can assure YOU that!

The spell checker does not work on this forum, nor I can paste Word documents from OpenOffice.org software, that normally I would do to try to correct some of those mistakes...

Talking about FAITH? How is YOURS BTW? :-)

AM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit