The start of Armageddon

by Armageddon-Messenger 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• elderelite
    elderelite

Common cedars.... Thor worshippers dont claim to follow christ, but then you knew that, being a closet Thor worshipper yourself

• paladin
    paladin

lol

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I know I am late with this tidbit, but Armageddon has already happened. It came invisibly in 1975. Everyone knows that.

• cedars
    cedars

Armageddon Messenger

You see! Note what Elderelite has just confessed to me...

Common cedars.... Thor worshippers dont claim to follow christ, but then you knew that, being a closet Thor worshipper yourself

The evidence is now abundant and the facts are undeniable that Thor-worshippers are heathens and deniers of Christ!!

Please return and gratuitously smite Elderelite and his pagan hourdes with the greatest severity and the most stinging denunciations you can muster! You will have my full support in doing so!

Come on, please. If you won't do it for me, then do it for Celine. Show her what a spiritual man you are, and make her proud of you.

Cedars

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

I'm sorry, I dont think I can enjoy listening to Celine Dion even if armageddon survival depends on it.

Did I get that right? The great trib is 40 years of watching Gladiator and listening to Celine?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Did I get that right? The great trib is 40 years of watching Gladiator and listening to Celine?

It is a little more subtle than that - you have to WATCH Celine on video as well as listen to her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit