The start of Armageddon

by Armageddon-Messenger 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I wonder if he is anything like the other one, what was his name, Larsinger? Wasn't he a gay prostitute or something?

• Armageddon-Messenger
    Armageddon-Messenger

Would YOU yourselves not be a "terrorist", if people where killing YOUR OWN children?

Guess what? WE ALL as an indiferent Society are KILLING 25,000 children of God that die every single day of hunger, while we cry like little girls of "how bad" those JW's threated us, and we are "marked" for life, and need a LIFETIME "support group" as a shoulder pad to cry about it!

Guss what, WHO is more important for Jehovah, YOU and your stupid falacies, or those REAL people that are really suffering?

Grow-up and be a MAN or a WOMAN if applies too, and look at those poor peopel really suffering..

"Recovering" from a "sect"? My butt!...

AM.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yes, Lars was a gay prostitute drag queen Diana Ross impersonator with the title of messiah tossed in the mix. He was a lot of fun.

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon
    The spell checker does not work on this forum, nor I can paste Word documents from OpenOffice.org software, that normally I would do to try to correct some of those mistakes

You had me until you posted this - very good though. Methinks this is someone having a laugh.

Either that or god should have picked someone with basic word processing skills or enough money to buy Word rather than rely on freeware. doh.

• Armageddon-Messenger
    Armageddon-Messenger

I am not a WHORE of anyone, not even from YOU that you really seem to be, kissing each others butts! :-)

AM.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Am i appreciate you clarifying the language barrier and respect your efforts.

Out of curiosity, how effect do you think it is to spread this critical message to just a few people via web forum?

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

My family has been strung along since 1918 about the end. I could care less when armageddon comes; don't you get it, god said that is his business not ours.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Troll clock still running...

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Armageddon-Messenger - You are estupid. Go find a lawn to mow.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" I am not a WHORE of anyone, not even from YOU that you really seem to be, kissing each others butts! :-)

AM."

Aw, poor thing. I look at the above as a cry for attention. Do you wish for us to kiss your butt? Not gonna happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit