The start of Armageddon

by Armageddon-Messenger 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Armageddon-Messenger
    Armageddon-Messenger

I have the whole Microsoft suite taht includes WORD as well, and many other more expensive software suites BTW, but I am using a MacBook Pro (yes it has bootcamp with Window 7 installed in the "other side" too, but I don't use it much for internet)...

Enough of BS, I will come back here later to see if there are some SMART people in here, that make Intelligent comments or questions for me.

If this thread does not "disaaper" by the time I am back, that is...like MOST of you will dissapear in 2018 unfortunatelly... But it's YOUR choice NOT Jehovah's...

That is WHY He sent me, so YOU can take "sides" as well, I already have.

AM.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*pats Messenger's hand*

K, see ya when you get back.

Isn't he precious?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Troll clock still running, with sub-classification "truly pathetic"...

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Is this you?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think the stash is a bit much. It doesn't fit that fresh face.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Aw, look at the cute lil prophet.

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Armageddon-Messenger:

that*

Boot Camp*

Windows*

"disappear"*

disappear*

Unfortunately*

Raul, if you can't even get these minor things right, why should we believe in your delusions?

• elderelite
    elderelite

For someone who dosent soeak english well it got really good all of a sudden.

I tried to be reasonable.... But i must dub thee...

Troll

• bottleofwater
  • botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    I am Armageddon Messenger, the one that Jesus said he would send to tell "YOU" the things coming.-John 16:12-14

If you are the real Armageddon messenger, it will take more evidence than a forum post to convince me. How do I know you aren't just some random crazy guy with a stache? Why should I believe you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit