The start of Armageddon

by Armageddon-Messenger 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cedars
    cedars

Still no answers as to what this lady has to do with the end of the world...

celine dion

Cedars

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh...is that it? some people have no stamina. Gosh, if the faithful hadn't kept this thread going I would never even have seen this important message.

Gosh, I can't tell you how relieved I am that OUTLAW has the key....whew!!...I got you a special key chain so you don't get your keys mixed up.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Is that photo of Celine the one where she came 2nd in the world bogey flicking championships?

• james_woods
    james_woods

I thought at first it was a picture of Ann Coulter...and I was about to post "that's no lady"...

• james_woods
    james_woods

BTW - troll clocked has been bumped up by 15 seconds - which is the amount of time I wasted reading the last two trolls he made.

• cedars
    cedars

Armageddon Messenger - if you do wish to grace us again with your presense, please consider answering my questions below:

1. Does Celine Dion have a role to play in the outworking of God's purpose at Armageddon, or were you just using her song on your blog for motivational purposes?

2. Do you, like me, denounce Thor worshippers and all that they stand for? Do you agree that their foul treatment of (and discrimination against) frost giants is both cruel and unchristian?

I also have a third question, which is this:

From where did you buy that stunning white suit? It looks awesome. I wouldn't mind getting a similar one for myself, and I would happily travel all the way to the "woman's high heel shoe" in Mexico just to get one.

Thanks in advance!

Cedars

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

You are hilarious Cedars!

Thanks for the quality laugh!

The Oracle

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The USA President will be killed in May of 2015...if he does not repent, LIKE you all should do too BTW

This should be good. So how can we tell if the Prez is repentant or not?

BWT, have you checked the posting history of our good friend OBVES, he is a master on changing prophetic dates once they pass...

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The angels will find me from my ip address? BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Still Thinking..

Good Thinking!..

The Armageddon Key should have a Special Key Chain..Just like a Beer Fridge Key..

Beer Fridges are important..

Thats where you keep all your Favorite Beer and a really Cool Girl Friend..

........................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit