The start of Armageddon

by Armageddon-Messenger 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• james_woods
    james_woods

Was that a picture of a very young Wayne Newton?

Anyway, Botchtower makes a good point: Why should Jesus need A-M to tell us (all on his own) when he could just tell everybody himself by ESP?

Like Captain Kirk said - why would God need a Starship?

• Stealth
    Stealth

A-M, How do we know that you are not a false prophet? The bible tells us to watch out for false prophets. Can you give us a sign that would prove without doubt that you are a true prophet? God will back a true prophet to produce a sign as proof, just as he did in ancient times.

• leavingwt
  • sir82
    sir82
    See below for more information.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/201743/1/Armageddon-Hasnt-Arrived

Of course it hasn't arrived, you ninny! Pay attention! It will be here in 2018!

So the voices in my head tell me anyway....

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

YHWH's on the warpath AGAIN?

I thought He already wiped out mankind in "Armageddon, Take 1" to fix the factory defect discovered in His so-called "perfect" creation (per YHWH, the Flood was needed as if it were a factory recall, as a fix for the problem of "evil thoughts found in the hearts of men"). So he killed everyone in a flood: how well did THAT fix things? Is evil still present? Uh-huh. Yup.

Here's a video where a couple of product-liability lawyers are out to sue God Almighty over His failed recall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGQvQv9o-Mg

@@@@

Wait a minute: Harold Camping had a stroke which apparently left him without the ability to speak. Could it be that Armageddon Messenger is actually Harold Camping, who's been forced to shift tactics by posting his Armageddon predictions on-line? Naaaaahhhh.....

PS The guy says he's using a MacBook Pro and running Boot Camp, which is symbolic for his being a fraud: ever wonder why the Apple Computerâ„¢ logo is an APPLE? It's forbidden fruit, that's why..... This guy cannot be a representative of the True Messiahâ„¢, even if he's running Windows on an Intel chip: everyone knows Jesus was a Windows guy, thru and thru, and running Windows on a MBP under Boot Camp is the epitome of the hardware of a false prophet. :)

• james_woods
    james_woods

Troll Clock at just over three hours now...

I am the fart messenger. I have FAITH that if you choose to speak this nonsense in my presence, AM, the lord will give me the gas necessary to paste your nasal septum with copious quantities of airborne fecal particulate matter.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Armageddon can`t be Started because..

I have the Key..

And..

Jehovah told me not to give it to any Mexicans..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• dgp
    dgp

This is the part where the spell checker had a laugh:

commuted a sin

Armageddon Messenger may have had sex while coming to the city.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I used to sell Coffee..But.. Now I sell..

I lost my Donkey.. Armageddon..

............................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit