The start of Armageddon

by Armageddon-Messenger 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• elderelite
    elderelite

Its metaphorically cedars. We dont expect a frost giant loki lover to understand, but we love you as a producal son of asgard anyway :-)

• cedars
    cedars

Elderelite:

Its metaphorically cedars. We dont expect a frost giant loki lover to understand, but we love you as a producal son of asgard anyway :-)

If I were a frost giant (and I'm not saying definitively that I am - YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING) then the last thing I would expect from Thor or his worshippers is "love". Perhaps an airborne hammer on a direct trajectory with my face could be anticipated, but certainly not love or any kind of affectionate regard. Frost giants are treated by Thor as outcasts and subjected to the most violent tool-inflicted persecution imaginable. And you call that love?! Like me, many apostates will sympathize with their plight, and add their voices to the swelling upsurge of unrest.

This Thor religion breeds hypocrisy and double speak, not to mention a reckless disregard for handling tools in a safe and responsible manner. I for one will have none of it, and I will continue to speak out against it.

Notice too how those who speak against the faith are branded as ignorant "loki lovers", just as apostates of Jehovah's Witnesses are ridiculed as "mentally diseased" worshippers of Satan. Do I really need to go on highlighting the many parallels?

Utter hogwash.

Cedars

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

That`s a Strange looking Mustache.. It sounded like a Good Idea at First

I know Glued on Cat Fur when I see it.. Cat Treats for Fur..Then he went Crazy!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• cedars
    cedars

I love this piece of wisdom from AM...

"Now please look at this map:"

mexico

"What do you see? What it looks like?"

"To me it looks like a woman's high heel shoe." That does it... the man's a genius, even if he does like Celine Dion. Where do I sign? Cedars

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Some Crazy Mexican keeps following me around..

He wants to Start Armageddon but he can`t because..

OUTLAW has the Key..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• 00DAD
    00DAD

AM: Jehovah does not force ANYONE to abey Him...

He also doesn't force anyone to proofread their own looney postings!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Actually cedars, as usual you misquote. I called you a frost giant loki lover, the "ignorant" quote came from YOU. And for the record, although he is good of mischeif, loki is loved as a son of asgard, as you are :-) stay Thorfull my friend!

• donuthole
    donuthole

I know, I know we have grudge against false prophets, but some of you are so cruel to sincere ones that may be a bit touched in the head. If they are harmless, why not let them be?

• cedars
    cedars

I do applaud your outlook donuthole, but it's a touch unrealistic to allow self-proclaimed prophets free rein to proclaim their own brand of lunacy without offering a bit of mirth at their expense in return. After all, this is an adult forum where people are free to express themselves. If a "prophet" were to wander into a bar and start spouting out his own brand of salvation to a random audience, he should surely expect a bit of heckling and derision. Why should it be any different here, so long as nobody is abusive? This guy in particular seems very hit and run, and simply points people to his blog (featuring YouTube videos of Adele and Celine Dion) rather than even attempting to answer questions.

True, he clearly struggles with his command of English - but is that really our problem? I'm probably being cruel, but I try to be pragmatic, and I just can't imagine a scenario in which this sort of behavior would otherwise be socially acceptable and deserving of respect, other than some sort of rehab clinic where self-proclaimed holy men can get help (which this forum clearly is not). In my opinion, respect should be earned, and this guy wants to be taken seriously as a spokesman of God without offering any reasons for people to treat him with such reverence.

And now for something completely different...

Elderelite

The "ignorant" remark was a reference to this statement of yours...

We dont expect a frost giant loki lover to understand

Cedars

• james_woods
    james_woods

Donuthole, like Cedars said - we know you are trying to be nice.

But this guy is a troll, pure and simple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit