David Cameron Confronts Cristina Fernandez (UK v Argentina)

by cofty 182 Replies latest social current

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

So why haven't they given the Islands back?

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

When Texas gets given back to the Mexicans

• cedars
    cedars

*Sigh*

I think you're all giving LMSA exactly what she wants...

stage

Ultimately LMSA's opinion is worth jack squat so long as the people who live here want to be British...

Sorry LMSA - I'm just fed up with you flogging your bizarre ideas on the Falklands and leaving the JW-related threads comparitively untouched.

Cedars

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It’s unfortunate that you feel so put upon and have such a sense of duty to patrol these threads, Cedars. Perhaps a moderator position would be something you can aspire to. Or maybe even a digital badge would add some authority to your interventions. Two things of note: The two Malvinas threads were not originated by me, and I have been active on other threads. If people keep asking me direct questions, I will provide responses. But I digress. I probably should submit my time slip to you, so you can monitor my activities more closely.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Are there JWs on the Falklands?

• cedars
    cedars

There you go making it personal LMSA, not the most dignified of comebacks if I may say.

I don't really care to be honest. I've said what I think, I don't need to repeat myself - least of all to you.

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

cedars has attempted to tell me what I can post and where as well. I dread to think if he became a moderator actually because he can't seem to abide anyone disagreeing with him at all.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Sorry if I misled you, but I wasn't being facetious at all. You obviously need a badge to go along with the baton that you swing. The conversation was well on its way to dying out before you felt you had to bless us with the last word. I don't care either way. I only answer questions addressed to me, or if my name was brought up (which you did in this thread), I might make a few comments. I'm afraid you are giving me too much credit for being who I am. I'm under no such illusions. Have at it, and do enjoy yourself with making Sparlock parody videos.

• cedars
    cedars

Slimboyfat

cedars has attempted to tell me what I can post and where as well. I dread to think if he became a moderator actually because he can't seem to abide anyone disagreeing with him at all.

Ah the knives are out already. How gracious of you. Interesting how I supported your arguments against LMSA on this very thread, but you saddle up with LMSA at a moment's notice when she casts ludicrous aspertions against me. You're a shady one aren't you.

For the record, I've made it common knowledge that I would turn down the chance to be a mod if it were offered to me. Not that you two are bothered with facts.

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

LMSA

Have at it, and do enjoy yourself with making Sparlock parody videos.

I only made one. And I won't apologise for creating material that raises awareness of damaging JW beliefs/practices. Interesting how you're criticizing me for expressing an opinon on JW related topics. It's hardly something I'm ashamed of.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit