David Cameron Confronts Cristina Fernandez (UK v Argentina)

by cofty 182 Replies latest social current

• cedars
    cedars

People draw their own conclusions.

Indeed they will. I hope people read as far as my comment where I was supporting you, and compare it with you turning on me so suddenly, and draw some conclusions from that too.

Cedars

• james_woods
    james_woods

Just as a side comment - I would be fascinated to read some Las Malvinas posts on general ex-JW subjects (other than this constant Falkland Islands obsession).

Particularly on the state of JWs in Argentina, how & why she left, etc.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I did not "turn" on you. I pointed out that you have a history of trying to control conversations because you tried it again on this thread. It's a relevant fact. No malice intended. The idea that I should be duty bound not to mention it because you agreed with a post I made earlier is, again, absurd.

• cedars
    cedars

james_woods

Just as a side comment - I would be fascinated to read some Las Malvinas posts on general ex-JW subjects (other than this constant Falkland Islands obsession).

Particularly on the state of JWs in Argentina, how & why she left, etc.

Good luck trying to find them.

They are out there - but LMSA's thoughts on JW-related matters are fast becoming a rare collector's item compared with the copious volumes she's written on the Falklands "dispute". But hey, I wouldn't want her to think I'm being unduly critical, "haranguing" or silencing her, or waving a baton, or anything of that nature.

I'll get back to planning my script for second Sparlock parody video - apparently that's all I do with my time....

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat

I pointed out that you have a history of trying to control conversations because you tried it again on this thread. It's a relevant fact.

Again, an exaggeration - and your opinion which you are trying to push on people as "fact". Obviously I'm not allowed to voice strong opinions, but you are - I get it. And I'm the secret tyrant of JWN??

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think this is the point in the discussion where you blame me for keeping you from going to bed in a foreign land where all the clocks are an hour wrong.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I think we made cedars cross. It's time to ceremoniously hand him the last word in all this and start doing as we were told.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Well, well, LMAS, there you go again. This time having a go at Cedars. You did it to Moshe in a previous thread. You did it to me then too. Now you have a go at Cedars, having earlier had a little side swipe at me and a dig along the way at James Mahon.

And, to prove your good faith and innocence you then say....to the great amusement of anyone with even half a brain, and with apparent and astonishing lack of irony...

The two Malvinas threads were not originated by me, and I have been active on other threads.

Er...hello? "Las Malvinas son Argentinas"? Your pen name? Not political? Not provocative? Not intended to arouse curiosity, then interest, and then debate on a subject no-one was even thiniing about before you arrived at the beginning of May?

Not all of us are gullible enough either to miss the irony or fail to notice exactly what's going on here. You arrived here with one aim and one only, to gain acceptance in a forum completely unconnected with the dispute, and then to arouse debate so that you can present and publicise the Argentinian position, just as your government desires.

Well done! You must be delighted! You've succeeded beyond your wildest dreams. At least one person left the forum because of you. others have been quelled. And to crown it all you've facilitated a quarrel between two very established forum members, and sit back and explicitly watch and enjoy the entertainment.

Fantastic success, but don't crow too readily. Others, equally, are watching and enjoying you, correctly anticipating your every predictable move and knowing just what will arouse certain reactions.

I am sure there are many readers here who are very well aware that you are performing to order, maybe by personal inclination too, but most definitely to order (though I think you are likely to deny it.) The web is scattered all through with recent Argentinian appearances in totally unconnected forums. Yours here is just one more.

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat

I think this is the point in the discussion where you blame me for keeping you from going to bed in a foreign land where all the clocks are an hour wrong.

Ah, so you ARE still sore over the watchtower statistics thread! I appreciate you baring your soul, but there is a difference. I was wrong on the statistics thread, but I'm right on this one. You have exaggerated about me, and you have applied double standards - namely that you're allowed to voice strong opinions but I'm not. Any time I do voice strong opinions is apparently evidence that I am some sort of cyber-dictator. Your reasoning is plain silly. I'm sorry slimboy, but the fact that you're now resorting to cheap jibes gives me the impression you know you're on shaky ground.

LMSA

I think we made cedars cross. It's time to ceremoniously hand him the last word in all this and do as we were told.

You really do have a fixation with batons don't you! Since you are such an enthusiast, here is a picture as a good will gesture to cheer you up....

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

There is a difference between disputing someone's argument and trying to get them to stop expressing their point of view.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit