David Cameron Confronts Cristina Fernandez (UK v Argentina)

by cofty 182 Replies latest social current

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

*stifled laughter*

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You are the one trying to tell people what subjects they can post about and what threads they should put it on.

• cedars
    cedars

Tell me where I said that?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Haranguing LMSA for not posting some notional satisfactory ratio of JW related posts. And suggesting I stop responding to other people on your thread about Watchtower statistics and make my own thread instead. I'll bet there are other examples out there because it seems a dominant trait, that's just what I recall.

• cedars
    cedars

At least you don't mind showing everyone how prone you are to exaggeration, I do appreciate that. It's also interesting how you criticize me for stifling other's opinions precisely because I dared to venture a strong opinion against LMSA (who, interestingly, you were "haranguing" yourself before I said what I said). Precisely where do you draw the line slimboyfat? Strong opinons are valid so long as I'm not the one expressing them? Get over yourself.

I'm sorry you've still got an axe to grind over the watchtower statistics thread. I'm hoping you'll be able to move on from that in a few years' time, and then maybe you'll stop your personal agenda against me. Here's hoping.

Cedars

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

This is fine entertainment. It's Shakespeare in action. Et tu slimboy, et tu?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

There is a difference between disputing someone else's arguments and trying to get them to shut up. You seem to want to shut people up when you don't agree with them.

All the claims you make about my motivations are of course false but I have long since grown tired or of denying each and every accusation you make against me.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh man how could I forget? The random stranger on the Manchester forum who you accused of being a JW mole just because they didn't agree with you entirely about charitable status. That was plainly absurd, and what got me to wonder.

• cedars
    cedars

I wish you would also "grow tired" of seizing each and every opportunity to try to discredit me, but I'm sure you have your own reasons.

Rather than seeking to silence people who disagree with me, I actively seek feedback on most of my threads, and amend blog articles etc accordingly when errors are brought to my attention. I fail to see how this is the behaviour of someone who wishes to silence all those who disagree with him.

Not once have I ever told anyone on this forum to "shut up", neither have I suggested it - but hey, facts are irrelevant when you're the kind of person who loves throwing around wild aspertions and accusations like confetti. Anything else you would like to accuse me of?

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Your comment to LMSA on the previous page speaks for itself. People draw their own conclusions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit