David Cameron Confronts Cristina Fernandez (UK v Argentina)

by cofty 182 Replies latest social current

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I'm sorry Officer, I wont do it again.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Predictable.

How come, are you watching Newsnight too? Apparently Europe is falling apart, again.

• cedars
    cedars

I'm sorry Officer, I wont do it again.

So, apologise to Chariklo, and drop the pathetic "I'm a victim, Cedars is a tyrant" crap. Slimboy's off watching newsnight, so he can't come to your aid now.

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

Apparently Europe is falling apart, again.

Don't worry, at least the United Kingdom with its constituent parts of England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland stands firm together!!

Any more cheap jibes? Aw come on, a well-read man like you must have more in his locker than that!

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Using iPad. They're talking about rogue traders now.

Workers of the world unite!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

No, I think sbf was doing just fine without my help.

You're illustrating your vanity and vain nature so perfectly now, I can just let you go on and let it speak for itself. I've never been as roused as you are right now, and I'm used to having to answer several belligerent posters at once. You get two, and you can't handle it.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Cedars, don't worry, I'm pretty certain I have her right and the great thing is she doesn't!

Cheesy? Hmmm...cheddar, stilton, shropshire blue? Dim-witted...let her bank on it!

Nor did she have a clue about Moshe. She's clever? Yes, well, maybe, but not really all that clever once sussed.

• cedars
    cedars

They're talking about rogue traders now.

Eek, a rogue trader. I wouldn't want to back one of those. Is there anything on newsnight about "rogue posters"? You know, the kind that are rude and patronizing, and call valued posters like Chariklo "dim-witted" and "cheesy"? I would hate to undergo the embarrassment of backing a poster like that.

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Europe falling apart is a cheap jibe? You have lost me there. I honesty didn't realise you were responsible for that one.

Oh and roll on the 2014 independence referendum.

• cedars
    cedars

I've never been as roused as you are right now, and I'm used to having to answer several belligerent posters at once. You get two, and you can't handle it.

Bring on another two or three if you like! You'll find there's only one person on this forum like slimboyfat, at least to my knowledge.

It's a shame you can't do the dignified thing and apologise to Chariklo for insulting her. But rest easy, I'm not "roused" - at least not nearly as "roused" as you seem to be about batons.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit