From a currently serving elder: an open letter to the organization

by elderelite 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elderelite
    elderelite

There are 1000's who who hate this religion who are stuck ....inside it. We work against you, we use our position to convince and sway those that still drink your koolaid. We feed info to authorities who chase you, we warn off potiential converts by directing them to the real truth. We lie about our activity to blend in, we slyly disuade others from doing more. We take every piece of liturature we can from the hall, count it as 'placed' and place it.... In the trash. We are in every congregation. We are in every cuircit. We are at every DC. We grow every day, little by little. Our kids wont grow up to be in the organization. We will ruin this from the inside out, we will help those who work from the "outside". We are elders that are trusted. We are servants that are 'reaching out'. We are sisters in good standing who aux pioneer. We are kids who have learned to live smart. We are parents who secretly celebrate our kids birthdays. We are husbands and wives who know to keep you out of our beedrooms. A house devided against itself cannot stand. The question bethel boys... How long can you keep it up? How lomg can you hold it together...? How long can you fight against an unseen enemy, one who has no problem posing as a "one of you", an unseen foe lying in bed with you, your closest compainions, your trusted field generals, your large army of women... ? How hard can you tighten your grip when we are beyond your grasp? We are patient. We are, after all, stuck. We wont leave and lose our families. You've made it easy to pretend and masqurade as your own. We have no where else to go. No reason to leave once we see how easy it is to pretend, how beneficial the camaflouge of trust and past faithfullness is. We are a growing breed of brother. We are your worst Nighmare. What are you going to do about us?

• cedars
    cedars

Well said Morpheus!! Thor would be proud.

Cedars

• snowbird
    snowbird

Be afraid, WT

Be very afraid ...

• Sulla
    Sulla

Nothing, I'm afraid. There aren't enough of you to matter: regular Elders, in their incomeptence, do just about as much damage as you do. Your kids won't grow up to be in the organization? Big deal: retention even among true believers is very low. You take literature and throw it away? So what: nobody gets converted by door-to-door work anyway. You get some happy endings? Who doesn't? Warn off potential converts, do you? If only google existed to do the same thing!

You're not fighting the power more effectively than the power is fighting itself. Or did you cost the Society $20M lately?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Zechariah 4:10 Does anyone dare despise this day of small beginnings? The Message Bible

• sir82
    sir82

+1

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I know that in the New Order I will have a house with a fabulous beedroom!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Next time your found, with your chin on the ground
    There a lot to be learned, so look around

Just what makes that little old ant
    Think hell move that rubber tree plant
    Anyone knows an ant, cant
    Move a rubber tree plant

But he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes
    Hes got high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So any time your gettin low
    Stead of lettin go
    Just remember that ant
    Oops there goes another rubber tree plant

When troubles call, and your backs to the wall
    There a lot to be learned, that wall could fall

Once there was a silly old ram
    Thought he'd punch a hole in a dam
    No one could make that ram, scram
    He kept buttin that dam

Cause he had high hopes, he had high hopes
    He had high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So any time your feelin bad
    Stead of feelin sad
    Just remember that ram
    Oops there goes a billion kilowatt dam

All problems just a toy balloon
    They'll be bursted soon
    They're just bound to go pop
    Oops there goes another problem kerplop

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol jonsey thats funny .... I remember hearing that song as a little kid...

Poor sulla.... You completly missed it, but thats ok. It wasnt directed towards you;-)

Really just my personal rant on a stupid monday. They wont head. It wont matter.

• Dagney
    Dagney

(Lol Mrs. Jones. Scene of Frank Sinatra singing that popped into my head.)

Wonderful letter elderelite.

I've always said, nothing will make an impact unless the servants and full timers take a stand. The "publishers" (TM) mean nothing to them except a means to an end. Not that they will change their ways, but if they don't have anybody to take the lead in their bidding...they will lose a tremendous amount of control, IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit