From a currently serving elder: an open letter to the organization

by elderelite 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elderelite
    elderelite

Damn i totally forgot jwgone bads point....

I wish i had included that in my little rant also! Thats a fabulous point.... I have long told people it was fine to talk to df'd family and reasoned with them that jeasus never shunned anyone, not tax collectors or sinners and damn sure not family. I havent gotten anyone to to outright associate with a df'd person yet but i saw a few reach out on fb and thats a start ..... One step at a time, one petty stupid ass org rule broken is all it takes to start someones journey away from this thing...

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

" One step at a time, one petty stupid ass org rule broken is all it takes to start someones journey away from this thing..."

This is such a true statement.

My wife(hardcore jw), recently has been a witness to and affected(by extention) by a travesty of justice in the congregation. She now sees, for the first time, that there is indeed a rabbit hole to explore in this org. And I will show her just how deep and pervasive that hole is!

Thanks EE and all those INNIES who try to do right by their fellowman. We, your fellowman, truely appreciate it.

• Sulla
    Sulla

Well, it seems to be a minority viewpoint here and not to be a hater, but I really disagree with you, elderlite. How do we fight lies? More lies, I guess.

I hope you can see why I might have a problem with that.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

EE you have a pm.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Butch Cassidy : "Don't sugarcoat it like that, Kid. Tell her straight."

Thanks for the post, keeps getting better every time I read it.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I understand sculla. And i dont view it as "hating". Your viewpoint is perfectly valid...

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Sw

• laverite
    laverite

I see what sculla is saying and agree with Elderelite that there's a valid point there. But there's also reality. This is Theocratic Warfare we're talking about here. Go Elderelite! You're making the MOST of a really crap situation. May the Force Bewitch you uh.. er...be with you..

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Excellent Letter.You could be doing some harm. I hope so.

• mamalove
    mamalove

That was a great read EE. No one should judge you. We all have our own shoes to walk in. You are making your bed and are lying in it every day. Kudos to you. I think your efforts will pay off sooner than you think. PM coming your way!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit