From a currently serving elder: an open letter to the organization

by elderelite 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FollowedMyHeart
    FollowedMyHeart

To everyone of the Consious Class:

You have my admiration and appreciation!

FM

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Nice letter...personally I couldn't stand their lies...I couldn't pretend any more...I did that for 6 years of my life, serving them, and giving public talks...then one day I said ENOUGH...I will not pretend anymore...I wrote a letter and I asked them to give me some answers...well those kind of answers that you know they will NEVER give. I was disfellowshiped...I lost my family, my friends, my relatives. I was born a JW and I stayed there for 33 years...was it worthy?

Yes, I prefer living my life in the real world, knowing that I have friends that love me unconditionaly instead with terms and conditions...No matter what I will never go back...Freedom is the ultimate gift, and I will never surrender that to any one..

• Open mind
    Open mind

minimus: "Nice letter but they don't care."

(Adding to ldrnomo's thoughts just a bit.)

I deg to biffer.

Or have you forgotten the "Apostate Elder" on the DC drama a few years ago? SCOLIO!!!

They've had Elderelite's number for quite a while now and they do care.

om

• elderelite
    elderelite

Commrad tito! Glad to see u still check in. Keep strong my friend :-)

• What Now?
    What Now?

(marking)

Love this, thank you!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

EE,

If you're like I've been, I particularly took the most interest in encouraging the smartest and hardest working JWs away from WT. However, the stupid and judgmental JWs I left to WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit