From a currently serving elder: an open letter to the organization

by elderelite 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Londo111
    Londo111

Amen, Elderelite!

Thank you and all other awakened elders for all your hard work.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Brilliant letter, ElderE! Thor is definitely looking on with approval.

That thunder in the distance is his applause.

• baltar447
  • SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

It's Project Mayhem! Somebody's been reading/watching Fight Club! hahaha

TylerDurden: Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.

Kidding, EE, though that is a favorite of mine. Well put, my friend.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

I did, as Knorr would say, "some of the things" you commented on. The last year that I can remember service, there was a young father working for $8.00 an hour who was feeding it to the CO during the car ride that he wanted to become a pioneer. I waited until the young father and I were out of the car and told him in a nice way, that he had no business pioneering and that he should work to support his family. He later thanked me and his family still communicates with mine.

Nice list of stuff to do. I would agree, that they are doing a very good job of tearing themselves down without our help. Gamaliel said something that if the work of Jesus was from God don't mess with it, but if it was from men, it would eventually end. Same applies to modern wt.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

elderelite you can add this:

In terms of working against the WTBTS: We are 1000's of members of the servant body, we are pioneers, parents and otherwise high profile individuals in the organization who are currently having loving association with those who YOU have disfellowshiped and require the R & F to shun. We are members who absolutely will refuse to limit our association with our disfellowshiped loved ones in the slightest way!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ Nightmare has only just begun..

Candace Condi just won a 28 million dollar judgement against the WBT$..

Guess what?..

There`s more lawsuits coming..

There "Is" an army of people to help the victims and lawyers with information and support..

WBT$ money is going to dry up..

There are too many of us for the WBT$ to deal with..

http://www.picturesof.net/_images_300/Justice_Symbols_Including_a_Judges_Gavel_or_Mallet_and_the_Scales_Justice_in_Silhouettes_Vector_Clipart_Illustration_111119-032306-344001.jpg

...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

Powerful post! When you say a "house divided against itself" it reminds of a video made by a YouTube poster named Truth4JWs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGFof8Pvqok

He says that in his 6 years of stay in Bethel he met a lot of good people. He said that they were kind of "in on" the joke that is all the Bethel rules. I don't think the leadership considers the rules a joke, but what craziness that their rank and file still see through it. They are all likely there because they were convinced in a manipulative way by their familles and congregations. "Being dismissed" from Bethel or leaving early is attached to a shameful experience.

I had a friend who had put 4 years in and he had all kinds of wild stories. What he was describing to me seemed more like a fraternity then a bunch of explemary Christians. More like a work hard, play hard lot. He told me that they drank heavily and if I had ever went there I would have hit the bottle too. It's like a slave ship, lol. I have a hard time conceptualzing these worms at the top. What is the capacity of the human ego? I think they are testing it's limits.

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

EL you leave ole Wuz speechless

• Hermano
    Hermano

Elderelite, I suspect you and others like who are still on the inside are more of a threat to the Watchtower than those of us on the outside.

While I was still in I had an elder once tell me that I should not feel guilty about providing for my family. If an "apostate" had said it, I would have dismissed it. Because and elder said it, I actually thought about it. It made me realize I was working way too much for the Watchtower and not enough for my family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit