Watchtower found guilty ruled to pay 7 million to 1 victim? wow

by yourmomma 361 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bah, it's just Gog of Magog making the final attack on the true believers...

I think we had all better get back to the kingdumb hall and give them our life savings or we'll never get to live forever in paradise on earth being farmers and living with people who can barley tie their own shoes.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Can't you see it? New Light flashing from Jehovah's heavenly throne, illuminating a new "enlightened" policy toward accused child molesters -- cut 'em loose, report 'em to Caesar and let his law takes its course ... all draped in appropriate scriptural bunting, of course

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

TImes are tough but people will give their "lives" to protect something they feel has a value beyond words. I can't decide about dubs that find out about this and still donate, are victims or just plain stupid

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Right on about the attack from "Gog of Magog". The wheels will start spinning the story.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Whathappened...

It's just too easy to spin this around.

When I left they should have begged me to return. I could be in the writing department, no problemo. ;P

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

A lot of JWs I know aren't aware of the WT's pedophile policy/problem. They are quick to talk about the Catholic church. Since this case and future cases in California won't be gagged, the details should get out to more JWs and people "studying" with the Witnesses.

• cedars
    cedars

Interestingly, Gog of Magog gets a mention in the latest September Watchtower! I was just listening to the mp3...

Cedars

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

it won't let me cut and paste . is this function restricted for new members?

If you're talking about that cartoon image -- if you're using Windows simply right click and follow the menu.

Len

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and the spin is on......

• shamus100
    shamus100

Interestingly, Gog of Magog gets a mention in the latest September Watchtower! I was just listening to the mp3..

When you listen, do you vomit or just dry-heave?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit