If you got apostate vids on Youtube take em off now!!! Legal Dept to Sue!

by smithmandy1 94 Replies latest watchtower bible

• usualusername
    usualusername

You don't need lots of money to win big cases.

The WTBTS has had a few victories in the past when much smaller.

And to conclude my argument... GARTH BROOKS

You cannot find him on Youtube or Spotify for love (I offered it to him) nor money. Case closed. I win..........

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh yeah? Done a google search and Garth Brooks videos are all over the net. So much for that.

http://www.google.com/search?q=garth+brooks+videos&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Just listened to Every Now and Then by Garth Brooks on YouTube. Wasn't an 'official' channel either, just some guy who likes GB.

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.k. Kids when I am in the poor house who will visit I got loads of videos on Google ...They screwed me once ... are they going to have another go ?????

Mouthy

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Bullshit on another JW urban myth

• usualusername
    usualusername

Mrs Jones

I feel sorry for you.

As a man I made a statement and you should have just agreed with me because of theocratic headship.

I will let you off this once if you can find me more videos!

x

UUN

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*snicker*

I reject your headship and insert my self will. Do your own work, it ain't hard to move a finger.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yes it's the WT policy to distribute the details of their legal manuvering through some half wit elder, in some small congregation, in the middle of smalltown USA. Whenever I hear 'dubs talking about lawsuits, I just laugh

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I apologize if I'm wrong but this post smacks of someone engaging in"spiritual warfare" where the end (gagging WT critics) justifies the means (spreading falsehoods).

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Smacks? Oh gosh. You mean the WT lies sometimes?

Let's start with the fact that there is no legal basis for damages. What damages? A video for public viewing for free was publically viewed for free. Oh my GOD!

Just another stupid JW urban MYTH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit