If you got apostate vids on Youtube take em off now!!! Legal Dept to Sue!

by smithmandy1 94 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Cacky
    Cacky

IN the one in Armenia, the television station really did lie, saying the guy was a jw, when he wasn't. That country hates jws and I guess that's why that was done. That has nothing to do with this issue. They are in no way similar.

• life is to short
    life is to short

smithmandy 1

Just wondering if you are breaking into your elder's husband emails and confidential letters then posting them on a clearly apposite web sight are you not also libel for a lawsuit? Could not the WT also track you the same way they would track those on utube?
    Just wondering why you are so up in arms over this when you are clearly doing wrong yourself?

• sabastious
    sabastious

The Watchtower is a single gnat in a cluster of gnats to Google. However even gnats can force a change in course if your walking at the park. If they approach you just right they can even go straight up your nose. If I know Google, and I think I do, they have a soft spot in their hearts for the EXJW community. It is a well known fact in the upper echelon of society that the Watchtower is the scum of the earth. Which is why the Simpsons are immediately taking opportunity to cash in on a shot to their gut with a Sparlock spoof epidsode. A lot of entites want a piece of the Watchtower as it falls.

Many EXJW's have been circulating things like private correspondence between the "theological arrangment" of the Governing Body and the "real" elder bodies that they directly manage. However, to their defense they are simply trying to get a handle on what kind of organization they married themselves into. YouTube videographer slanelca did a good video descibing that no matter what you really never leave the Watchtower's database besides dying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huq_5XwNG3A

So, naturally the people who get expelled from this obviously cultic organization may want to know the correspondence that is coming out from leaders leaking the information from the inside and parsing it through their online communities. It sounds like WT has a loyalty problem from within more so than an apostate problem from the outside.

As for copyrighted material, that should all fall under the fair use. Everything that the Watchtower publishes should be subject to scrutiny. That's exactly how the EXJW community functions. It has real reason to be skeptical of their information and they feel connected to the families that are still inside the Watchtower and are unable to leave due to fear of ostracism. The kind that the "infringers" deal with on a day to day basis. What the EXJW internet communities have become is a replacement for the Watchtower's PRODUCT of Spiritual Food. They can no longer hold back the flood waters of the internet and are joining forces with the new medium of human communication and are now forced to stop a competitor from overtaking their market. Too little too late I say.

Google should be smart enough to realize this and simply use some of their fortune to easily swoosh the evil gnats away while nourishing the new "Jehovah's Witness Spiritual Food" as the obviously superior product.

-Sab

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

sabastious:

Which is why the Simpsons are immediately taking opportunity to cash in on a shot to their gut with a Sparlock spoof epidsode.

The 'rumor' about 'Sparlock on the Simpsons' was fairly obvious satire.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Becareful posting photos of magazines or other trademark items, do you remember sitcoms of the 1970s-1990s and how they blotted out all the brand names drinks, cereals, foods? Once upon a time, you had to pay a fee to use a Coke can, a photograph, a magazine, ect........ I thought the sitcom directors were hiding the "brands" to avoid promoting something they were not receiving a kick back for. Iron Man 2 had more placements than any other movie in history, helped to offset the huge expenditures.

With the W.T.S., in reality they can sue us for clipping and pasting their materials, if they want to be really petty, just becareful and watch how you clip and watch how you paste!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

So Watchtower is going to smackdown YouTube and Google?

Google Net Worth is around $200B last year.
    Now we know why Watchtower is selling off all their NYC real estate.
    They think they're going to buy Google to silence exJWs!

LOL

xxoo

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I thought the sitcom directors were hiding the "brands" to avoid promoting something they were not receiving a kick back for.

On television, it was more a concern that a displayed product brand would wind up being a competitor of the program sponsor in first run or in syndication. But that can only go so far. They don't replace all the cars and trucks on TV or in movies with generic fakes. You can tell the brand, and the car companies are not so stupid as to demand that their vehicles not be used in any video productions.

And car companies can't really do anything when Consumer Reports reveals that their vehicles are inferior, pictures and all.

The responsibility falls on the producer to create a good product and establish a reputation that will stand up to critical review.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The 'rumor' about 'Sparlock on the Simpsons' was fairly obvious satire.

Ah, I see. This does seem like a fake image now that I looked it up:

Regardless the Watchtower, specifically their door to door ministery, has already been made fun of by popular shows like Family Guy and the Simpsons. So, my point still stands in that they take shots where they can. The Watchtower is despised by the upper echelon of society that are not in on their montary schemes.

-Sab

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I think it is covered under fair use if you are using it for education purposes.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Welcome to the Internet Era, Watchtower!(No whining and throwing pit allowed!)

OP, I don't believe you can afford to worry about others. You have a long overdue homework yourself to do that can cost lives of you and your family. What Rev. 18:4,5 said! Hurry get out of her if you don't want to share with her in her sins and receive part of her plagues.

One more thing, OP, Get a life! You got to have better things to do than being an internet troll. You have 15 posts on this site with 5 started posts all with 'troll Alert'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit