If you got apostate vids on Youtube take em off now!!! Legal Dept to Sue!

by smithmandy1 94 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MMXIV
    MMXIV
    You'll need to be careful that they don't contain any copyright material otherwise you'll be joining Brother xxxx in his prison cell or faced with a lawsuit.

evidently this means we'll all be in one big prison cell sometime soon

smithmandy1, you claim to be a messenger that we might shoot? You'll need to actually supply us with a message that is vaguely believable first.

You'd better be careful - warning us will make you an acomplice and you'll be sure to go to prison too - it's true - but I'm only warning you - don't shoot the messenger

mmxiv

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Yes, a lot of PUBLIC news and reports on the lawsuits, getting many in the organization to be curious and look into these stories, see things that might make them lose faith in the GB.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Let's see....My "apostate videos" have been up for years now.

No problem.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Hmmm well thought out thought provoking post 3 replies. Obvious troll post 80+ posts and counting!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

I've posted this on the wrong section so I'm posting it on here cos its sort of to topic as I know many of you have vids on Youtube. Legal Department are beginning legal action against Google and its uploaders regards to apostate vids that slander the watchtower and/or contain copyrighted material!!! My hubby knows people who know so heres my warning lol. You heard it here first of all! lol

If you got any vids on there I'd take em off because pretty soon cos not only are they preparing for legal action against google but the content uploaders and it could cost you thousands.

spoil sports!!! lol

Amanda over and out!

F&*K EM

• snakeface
  • TimeBandit
  • TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Oh, and one more thing. I made my own youtube video a while back. It's not going down...

Here's my Barbeque recipe using various JW literature. I love it flame broiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7OKbbrI6kU

• smithmandy1
    smithmandy1

happening already lol

http://www.jw-media.org/arm/20120605.htm

youtube will be next xx

• TimeBandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit