If you got apostate vids on Youtube take em off now!!! Legal Dept to Sue!

by smithmandy1 94 Replies latest watchtower bible

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

VP of google is a JW anyway. At least he still was last I heard.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The OP has really strange posts then this which is confirmed by an email. I think that the copyright issues are always in play and as to the rest of it, the WT org. has no right to expect to never hear anything negative about them from the world when all they do is spout abuse at the world. Legally, they can't fight facts and if folks don't like them, then they need to examine themselves-but we all know that you can't sue for that! Now, if it is borderline harassment of an individual-another issue. LYING about the WT org-an issue. But posting exerpts from their pulp fiction-allowed under fair use laws. So there.

I don't intend to shoot any messenger, but seriously, folks. We have nothing to work with but nonsense posts. The Brooklyn Pulp Fiction Factory wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Good nite

• extractor
    extractor

Oh, I WISH this were actually true. Let the nut-jobs draw some attention to themselves & shine some TruLight on their house of cards.

No, roaches live under the fridge, in the dark.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

DT says,

I think it's easy for Witnesses to mistake sending take down notices with significant legal action. What I find remarkable is that they seem to have stopped sending these notices. Their first round just caused more videos to be uploaded including parodies and videos with commentaries. If they do a Scientology like attack, I think they realise it can backfire greatly, with a lot of unwanted press coverage. They may occassionally send a take down notice for videos that reach a certain amount of views, but I think they are smart enough to not do more than that.

Yes, I have done DMCAs myself with people bootlegging an entire video that only I have the rights to sell. It's a simple take down process, just don't abuse it - three strikes you're out (of Youtube). They're not going to sue you. It's not like your using a lot of their material. Plus you aren't making money off it.

And MOST DEFINITELY it will spark 100 more each time they try it!

Randy

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sure sounds like an organization preparing for the Age of Aquarius. Pull down anything that criticizes it, or they will sue. Yet, people cannot sue for the damages of being scammed into the organization based on inadequate information--preventing outsiders from questioning it before joining or insiders from researching the real truth. It will also make it easier for the witlesses to hide pedophiles and silence the victims, and do whatever else they can to hold back the Age of Aquarius. About the only thing they can do about it is to reverse the earth's wobble about 30 o , which would put us right back to the beginning of Pisces. Maybe then they can do what they are threatening to do.

Otherwise, they are going to have Satan and Thoth to deal with.

• ohiocowboy
  • wha happened?
  • Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Looks like the war of armageddon will be fought in cyber space...

oz

• Iamallcool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit