New DVD "Become Jehovah's Friend"

by treadnh2o 364 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

My laptop and I put on biohazard suits and went for a troll over on jwtalk, and they are lapping it up over there. Except... they're upset it's been leaked onto the apostanet, and not very nice things have been said on youtube. Oh dear, how sad, never mind...

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

I watched about 2 minutes worth or so of the first link I saw, and this is downright embarrasing. For those in the know, when they announced that this DVD would be available after the program, did they encourage adults without children to get a copy? There's no way I'm gonna watch this entire thing. I'd rather catch AIDS, or a flesh eating bacteria. I can only imagine a year or two from now when there's a Q&A part on the Service Meeting based upon the view of this DVD. By the way..........a Special Edition on the cover? LOL, what does it have, hidden scenes or something LOL? SMH LOL

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Special Edition because the following vids in this series will ONLY be released on their website after this, apparently. MY conv. really pushed using their site a LOT.

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Right at the end I expected Tony Morris the Turd Third to pop up and shout "Bazinga!"

• Open mind
    Open mind

Gonna burn in non-existant-Watchtower Hell for that one, I know.

• laverite
    laverite

I find this video extremely creepy. Watching it brings back some really awful memories for me from my childhood. Growing up a JW really sucked for me. Most of those lines were used with me, including the guilt over toys. I have some lasting emotional baggage from that. Thanks Watchtower for the scars (and scares)!!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Lol Open Mind! They should have given her a smoothie.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Jesus Christ, that has to be the stupidest thing I saw in a long time. Disturbing as hell too.

I honestly thought it was a spoof when I first saw it.

• laverite
    laverite

Where is the "like" button for Leolaia's comment? Leo, our resident scholar (who happens to be one of the most eloquent and well-written people in the universe), and all she comes up with is: " Jesus Christ, that has to be the stupidest thing I saw in a long time. Disturbing as hell too." I am literally laughing out loud. But yeah, what else can some one say about such a piece of crap stupid video? I really do love you Leo even if I *am* gay! You are the best!

• laverite
    laverite

Oh and one more thing: The WTS continues to reach new heights in stupidity and simple-mindedness. Gaaaawwwwwwwd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit