New DVD "Become Jehovah's Friend"

by treadnh2o 364 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sf
    sf

The media needs to see this video, accompanied with this thread. Who better understands the undertones of such a dangerous piexe of prop than people on this forum. No one else can break it down for the public like you people in this thread.

It's a very simple task. Used to do it all the time. (going to do it now) Just link up the youtube vids, along with your comments and send them to your local media outlets, as well as all the national ones. Inoculant THE PUBLIC.

Respectfully, all this talk here on the forum is not educating the public. The world needs to WITNESS THE WITNESSES. Take your comments to them. Warn them. Educate THEM, their families, friends, co-workers, etc. Help them to keep their children safe by informing THEM. We here are already aware. Take it off the forum to where it needs to be.

Just a sugg. Yet one I truly hopes takes root.

sKally, who wonders if Ted would have given his GB approval on this lame piece of s!!!...ha! was probably his idea before he croaked

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    The media needs to see this video

The media won't 'get it'. The media doesn't know what Caleb has been taught about what happens to people who make Jehovah sad. They don't see the images of Armageddon, kids getting killed etc., that Caleb recalls when Mommy asks "You wouldn't want to make Jehovah sad, would you?" (That quote is actually from my parents, but the script went something like that).

http://i50.tinypic.com/6sth6o.jpg

• sf
    sf

ACCOMPANIED WITH THIS THREAD I SAID. I KNOW THEY WON'T GET IT, WITHOUT THE VIEWS FROM PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD. WHICH IS WHY I SAID....

The media needs to see this video, accompanied with this thread . Who better understands the undertones of such a dangerous piexe of prop than people on this forum . No one else can break it down for the public like you people in this thread.

Take your comments to them. Warn them. Educate THEM, their families, friends, co-workers, etc. Help them to keep their children safe by informing THEM. We here are already aware. Take it off the forum to where it needs to be.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

One JW I know thinks it's made for mexicans. Apparently ALL women in Mexico scrub the floor, so that's supposed to be an accurate portrayol, and Mexican guys are (or think they're) buff but are being tough to be loving and appreciative for their wives' duties through this vid.

Doesn't make sense, does it? It's such an unrealisticly optimistic look at this horrible vid.

• cedars
    cedars

calebs mom facepalm

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

A poster who wishes to remain anonymous has brought my attention to a discussion of the DVD on Topix.com.

Here is a link to the discussion:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness/TV8QL85AIQCA52OD4

Interesting comments from JWs thus far:

Unfortunately we haven't had our District Assembly yet. But from what I've seen of this DVD on the internet, it may be a fake. It might be an apostate plot to make the Organization look bad.

The mother in the video looked creepy, not like a real Witness mom. Did you notice her eyes looked demonized. And some of the props looked spiritistic. My feeling is it is an apostate DVD made to look like one made by the Society.
    So brothers beware.

Thanks to all for sharing comments, our U K Convention is still to come but I like to be well informed...

I was amazed by the qulity of the animation in the children's DVD...Move over Pixar, there is a new contender!!!!!

However , I wonder if all parents are as happy with the content and style of it. To me it seemed very twee, and presented Jehovah in a way that I may not choose to put across to a little one. It is undoubted that all kids differ as all families differ and this "one size fits all"approach may not suit everybody. Some parents do allow certain toys that other parents in the congregation may not - Is that not their right and duty as parents to decide?

It is hard to find the words in cold print to say what I mean without causing offence , and of course I await to see the whole video in context - but I have some disquiet about this.

Yep, we haven't heard the last of Sparlock!!

Cedars

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    ... it may be a fake. It might be an apostate plot to make the Organization look bad.

A hobby of mine is getting Dubs to trash something that they are about to be fed as Noo Lite.

http://i50.tinypic.com/6sth6o.jpg

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Jws think this is an apostate dvd? Hilarious!!!!!!

Black Sheep

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

What a sad DVD, picking on the little kid for playing with a harmless plastic toy that all the other kids are playing with. Screw this dumb organisation who like to make kids lives miserable over nothing.

Does it mention Jesus anywhere in the whole thing?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

You'd expect the GB to love this crap since they are nearly all childless old men. A bunch of old childless men who think Jehovah's hates little kids who have birthdays, get a Christmas present, play sports after school, and it pleases Jehovah if mummy and daddy refuse a blood transfusion for you if you're in a car crash and need an urgent transfusion, and let paedos roam free.

PARENTS WITH DOUBTS, GET OUT OF THIS SICKO ORGANISATION NOW EVEN IF ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit