New DVD "Become Jehovah's Friend"

by treadnh2o 364 Replies latest watchtower bible

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Gayle,

The video is 15 minutes long according to the DVD cover.

As far as any other answers to everyones other questions or request to post, I dont even want to give anyone the idea (wife) that I might care enough to ask. I mean this respectfully but, I hope everyone here can get to the point where both this site and more importantly the religion is too irrelevant to care or be bothered by either. It's a wonderful feeling. It only stinks that every once in a while something pops up the reminds a person you can never escape completely.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Sickening.

Can you put in onto Youtube so the whole world can see the indoctrination process?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Someone sent it to me last night.

Disgusting.

Funny how the Internet is now used for preaching and PIXAR like animation is now used for kids.

Weren't all of these things 'warnings' just a few years ago?

• puffthedragon
  • shopaholic
    shopaholic

Wow...are there lyrics with a bouncing ball on the Sing With Us portion?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I don't to be Jehovah's friend. He is an a-hole who only takes and never gives. What kind of friend is that?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Is that DVD cover for real or a fake? If it's the actual cover, it's pretty scary stuff!!!

"Listen, Obey and Be Blessed" = MIND CONTROL

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Interestingly no reference was made to Jesus.

What a surprise. It's not like he matters. He's been Invisibly Present for 98 years with absolutely NO VISIBLE AFFECT OR EVIDENCE OF SAID PRESENCE!

• puffthedragon
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Wow this is too creepy.

"You must obey" direct to children from the GB.

It's a far cry from Jack Barr reading the "Listening to the Great Teacher" book that I actually enjoyed when I was young.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit