What's the JW reaction to new 16 page mags????

by diamondiiz 94 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 00DAD
    00DAD

WTWizard: Also, I can't wait until their "equivalent of a university education" gets nurfed again.

Well now it's just equivalent to an A.A. ... lol

It's pretty sadly ironic that they compare reading the mags to a university education (which is completely NOT true) but then dis "higher education" at every turn. Sounds like sour grapes to me!!!

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

I went to my wife's KH yesterday. After the elder read the letter he asked, "Isn't that good news?" and then everyone applauded.

• milola
    milola

Ah ha! This explains my 84 yr old dad's sudden desire to get internet.....

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Being asked how I came to know about the change weeks beforehand I replied in kind by citing to "know important friends in close proximity to the GB."

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Faithful JWs would applaud any and every changes as "further proof that the end is near!"

Not a lot of Critical Thinking going on in the local KHs.

• paladin
    paladin

My wife said "eh'. The audience was quiet. Maybe they were in state of shock.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

After the elder read the letter he asked, "Isn't that good news?" and then everyone applauded.

F'ing amazing. I'm speechless. I know it shouldn't surprise me, but it still does.

• designs
    designs

It will now take 3 issues in the Out House.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

JW's wouldn't know what the good news actually was.

• techdotcom
    techdotcom

Most won't even try to think about it. After all the right thing to do is accept the direction of Jehovas Chariot no matter what. If pressed most if pressed almost any witless would say "I know it doesn't always make sense but then I remember I should wait on Jehovah and trust his earthly organization. Even if its wrong I should trust in god's spirit to direct things to a better course rather than to disply a rebellious and haughty attitude".......... blech......great I really should have typed that before I ate lunch......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit