It makes no sense whatsoever that a" CREATOR" would only communicate with a minority of the population then put the onus on them to convey this life saving message to the WHOLE wide world

by smiddy 182 Replies latest jw experiences

• N.drew
    N.drew
    If God is as powerful and all knowing as you believers claim he is, then sending a clear, concise and impossible to misinterpret message simultaneously to everyone

Do you know that humans are to love one another and practice mercy? If you know that then you have "heard" the concise message.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Please explain this. I do not understand what you are saying.

Ok - you can't have it both ways. Either the god you worship is all powerful, all seeing and all knowing or he's not. If the bible is right about his abilities, then he can manipulate time, space and matter at will. You saying that he HAS provided a message but WE don't hear it because we don't have faith is making him a very human creature - unable or unwilling to really provide a message that is clear, concise and unmistakable (not vague) to all humans at the same time.

• cofty
    cofty
    You have no substantial argument to justify disbelief in the Bible, just because God doesn't deal with people according to YOUR imperfect, flawed thinking. Someone needs a reality check , less time ranting on a forum, and more time studying the Bible for what it actually is.

JWs don't understand the bible for what it really is, they read it through the filter of the Watchtower. Many of us actually have a very extensive understanding of the bible and very compelling reasons for not believing it is of divine origin.

If you are sincerely interested we would be happy to discuss it.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    You have no substantial argument to justify disbelief in the Bible, just because God doesn't deal with people according to YOUR imperfect, flawed thinking.

You have no substantial argument to justify belief in the Bible just because the scientific method doesn't give you the magical and immediate answers your imperfect, flawed thinking demands.

Someone needs a reality check,

In some primitive South American tribes, the natives would say that's "rich."

less time ranting on a forum,

Uh... okay, I concede to that.

and more time studying the Bible for what it actually is.

Talking snake whose species gets cursed after he's unwittingly used by an invisible puppetmaster... check

Talking donkey... check

Virgin conception... check

Man 'stops the sun' from moving... check

Another dude who gets strength from his Golidlocks... check

Another one who takes a Big Fish Spa vacation for three days and then writes his autobiography... check

I could go on but I think I've got a decent grasp on what the Bible actually is.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

When Adam and Eve sinned they passed it on to their offspring.

It's the fault of a naked woman and piece of fruit?

Please tell us that you really don't believe that.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Do you know that humans are to love one another and practice mercy? If you know that then you have "heard" the concise message.

A lot of people in China and India love one another and practice mercy. Are they Christians?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    A lot of people in Asia and India love one another and practice mercy. Are they Christians?

What are you arguing Yan Bibiyan?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Ok - you can't have it both ways. Either the god you worship is all powerful, all seeing and all knowing or he's not. If the bible is right about his abilities, then he can manipulate time, space and matter at will. You saying that he HAS provided a message but WE don't hear it because we don't have faith is making him a very human creature - unable or unwilling to really provide a message that is clear, concise and unmistakable (not vague) to all humans at the same time.

I suspect that will happen at "the end" but so far because people are born and they die how then could anyone communicate something to all humans at the same time. Is that not imposible even for "all powerful, all seeing and all knowing". FYI I believe in a God that can not lie so my God is NOT "all powerful".

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Different points of view?!?! If there is a fire in the building, there are no "different points of view". There is only one - out the fire escape!
    N.Drew, we are not talking about sunday morning brunch conversation here - this is a matter of life and death!!
    Yes, I have a problem with different points of vew if they obscure the only true solution.

What am I arguing? The above^^^^^

Ya'll got an answer?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Ya'll got an answer?

Different points of view?!?! If there is a fire in the building, there are no "different points of view". There is only one - out the fire escape!
    N.Drew, we are not talking about sunday morning brunch conversation here - this is a matter of life and death!!
    Yes, I have a problem with different points of vew if they obscure the only true solution.

What am I arguing? The above^^^^^

Ya'll got an answer?

I do not see a question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit