It makes no sense whatsoever that a" CREATOR" would only communicate with a minority of the population then put the onus on them to convey this life saving message to the WHOLE wide world

by smiddy 182 Replies latest jw experiences

1. True or false: Human mortality is attributable to the "original sin" (Adam eating apples recommended by a snake). If Adam hadn't eaten from the forbidden tree, his descendants would have not experienced mortality.

That is two statements. I'm not trying to be pedantic, but they might not be dependent upon one another.

The first: true - since we were not 'born' in the garden of eden. We were born in the likeness of Adam and Eve once they were OUT of the garden. So into these garments of skin, and without the ability to move back into the garden and outside of it at will.

The second: Unknown. Someone else born in the garden might or might not have made the same choice, leading to the same thing.

2. True or false: Satan the Devil played a significant role in encouraging both Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit.

He played a role. I don't know that it was more significant than Adam or Eve's own role.

Tammy,

I'm sorry for the week-overdue response to your response posted above. Since you believe that the cause of human mortality is the "original sin," and that Satan played a role in encouraging the commission of the original sin, you owe Satan a big "thank you" for your very existence.

If humans were not subject to mortality, then long before either you or I were born, the earth would have run out of room for human beings, which would mean there would have been no room on this planet for either of us to be born in. So, therefore, next time you're praying, you might want to consider giving a nod to Satan. If he hadn't enticed Eve with that sexy apple, neither of us would be here!

• tec
    tec

Assuming, 144, that the spiritual realm is as limited in space as the physical realm (though this is not the case)... or that we would not have found a way to make use of the rest of the universe sooner. Many variables; far too many to make a judgment call on what would have happened otherwise, imo.

And no problem about the wait, of course. The thought doesn't go away, and the words are always right here :)

Peace,

tammy

• smiddy
    smiddy

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit