It makes no sense whatsoever that a" CREATOR" would only communicate with a minority of the population then put the onus on them to convey this life saving message to the WHOLE wide world

by smiddy 182 Replies latest jw experiences

• N.drew
    N.drew

This thread is a perfect example of HOW GOD can not speak to the multitude. And I have seen it over and over again on forum. People don't even understand the written word. How would everyone understand the spoken word the right way?

Poster JW Gone Bad posted as though smiddy was posting about the Society of Jehovah's Witnesses. I believe that the original post is about the Nation of Israel, but I might be wrong too.

I have a theory, but I'm not telling and that's why.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

"People don't even understand the written word."

It is true to say that I do struggle to understand some of your written words, Dr-Ew

But, then being a sinner, I don’t have god’s sprit to help me.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Please accept my pre-emptive strike.

I have been guilty of posting beyond the original post but can I say that I was elaborating, but not straying. I always thought I was remaining on the same tree. Not going to the bush from the tree.

"Going to the bush from the tree" means leaving the topic completely to post on a lesser topic, a bush being less than a tree. Also sometimes the op is specific, I still remember hamster's fine attempt, but people didn't know what he was asking. It's sad really. Where has evolution taken us?

If you do not understand simple me, then how do you hope that people would understand complicated heavenly things just by hearing it once?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    It is true to say that I do struggle to understand some of your written words, Dr-Ew

Oh look! How did I know? Haha!!!! Go write a book!

OK see? The first time I read Dr-Ew my brain said "Dr smells bad" and I was angry so I posted back to reflect an insult. Then when I looked again I thought there is not enough evidence to conclude insult so I'm sorry.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Have human's learned to communicate just to get confirmation?

I veiw communication like a tree. Sometimes the op is the root, sometimes the trunk, sometimes the branches, sometimes twigs, sometimes leaves. Then when I post back I am thinking I'm added another division of the tree. I would go to another forum, but this one makes me laugh. And I do not know of another forum.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Because Jehovah sees fit to waste everyone's time. Tell one person something, it is going to get distorted by the time everyone else hears it. This allows tyrants to hijack the message. It also means everyone is responsible for everyone else hearing the message. I could be in the United Tyranny of Stupidity minding my own business (as best the police state allows), and yet I am responsible for some small village about 50 km away from Jos, Nigeria or some isolated tribe located in the Republic of Central Africa if they don't get the message? When Jehovah could have just as easily told everyone at once, preventing anyone from missing the message.

Or, if you love tropical conditions, you might be minding your business in Singapore only to be held accountable for someone missing the message in South Georgia or the Shetland Islands, or some remote village in remote Siberia. Either way, Jehovah is trying to waste everyone's time, find excuses to deny happiness and fulfillment, and put everyone where they most hate. Worse, the whole message is going out of date--what happens when Agenda 21+ closes out all religion? What if the Age of Aquarius, coming in 2150, means the end of Christianity altogether? All that work spreading a fxxxing message, for nothing.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think the question concerns Abraham not Rustle Russell.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Where the hell am I?

My friend says "let's call that the berry". But I said no, "nut".

• cedars
    cedars

N.drew - I think nuts may have something to do with explaining your predicament!!

Cedars

• tec
    tec

If God can communicate with one person, why not communicate with everyone simultaneously?

God does communicate with everyone (as Donuthole said), but not everyone has the faith to hear or recognize Him. Some don't want to hear Him, because they want to do their own thing instead of what He calls for us to do... which is to love and care for one another. To serve one another... just as Christ served when He came. But too many people would rather BE served, and so they don't listen.

Peace,

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit