It makes no sense whatsoever that a" CREATOR" would only communicate with a minority of the population then put the onus on them to convey this life saving message to the WHOLE wide world

by smiddy 182 Replies latest jw experiences

• tec
    tec

Let me spell it then: You MAKE SURE your kids hear what you have to say if it pertains to their safety or their life. You don't whisper, you don't hope they hear, you don't communicate it to SOME OF THEM by telling them in person in your very strict parenal voice, and to

MOST OF THE OTHERS by leaving conflicting clues here and there in the words of many 3rd parties over centuries.

Yes, I make sure my children hear me. (which does not mean that I can make them listen to me) Unless they leave me and then refuse to see, talk, or hear from me again.

What I cannot do, however, is speak to their children if they prevent their children from seeing me... unless those children choose to come and get to know me once they are adults and have that ability despite their parents wishes.

By saying you, I am actually asking what a responsible sensible parent would do (because I have no doubt you are such )

I know what you meant... (though more often than not parenting is a case of the blind leading) But thanks all the same :)

Peace,

Tammy

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

That is the problem dear Yan.

No, the problem is that Jesus is watching and apparently not givinig a damn about 7 million souls giving their all to the wrong cause...He has not exhausted ALL options of telling them that they are wrong, has he?

I bet if Jesus appeared at the public talk on Sunday and frankly told the story in few words, there woun't be one active JW on that same Sunday.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Yes, I make sure my children hear me.

How? By talking to them directly, or by hoping that they somehow heard you accross the room over the overwhelming volume of the surrounding noise?

What I cannot do, however, is speak to their children if they prevent their children from seeing me... unless those children choose to come and get to know me once they are adults and have that ability despite their parents wishes.

Sorry, not buying it. You have unlimited powers.

Did you do EVERYTHING in your power to convince their parents (and maybe their parents' parents) that you mean well? Like showing up in person, sitting them down and talking to them?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    7 million souls giving their all to the wrong cause...He has not exhausted ALL options of telling them that they are wrong, has he?

They are obviously not giving their "all".

I am sure he has not exhausted "all options". If/when humans meet the fate of the dinosaurs then he will have exhausted all options.

I bet if Jesus appeared at the public talk on Sunday and frankly told the story in few words, there woun't be one active JW on that same Sunday.

I disagree. Most of them who are taking delight in believing a lie would either not recognize him or they might call him Satan.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Numerous things about the contemporary Bible, and the God there in, don't make sense. The portrayal of the God of Christianity is an all knowing, seeing, powerful and loving benevolent being, but their own manuscript proves otherwise; all you have to do is look inside this supposed “manifesto of God” to find back-asswords logic and idiocracy in every scenario and fable.

• tec
    tec

How? By talking to them directly, or by hoping that they somehow heard you accross the room over the overwhelming volume of the surrounding noise?

By talking to them directly.

Which God did do with Adam and Eve. The rest of us are the children of the children of the children (etc) of Adam and Eve. (even if you think Adam and Eve only represented the first of us)

Sorry, not buying it. You have unlimited powers.

Ah, yes, you're right... this is more what I should have said: I do not force myself upon their children against the parents' will. (whilst they are children, at least)

"Israel, Israel... how I have longed to gather your children as a hen gathers her chicks under her wing, but you were not willing."

Peace,

Tammy

• tec
    tec

I disagree. Most of them who are taking delight in believing a lie would either not recognize him or they might call him Satan.

Agreed.

He was not recognized by many when He came 2000 years ago.

Peace,

Tammy

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

BREAKING NEWS!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!! TONIGHT ON CNN/FOX/MSNBC/CBS/NBC/ABC and their affiliates, along with BBC and Al Jareeza,

God will be holding a press conference to which is set to be broadcast throughout the entire globe at approximately 10:00pm tonight. Topics set to be discussed include who is God, what's His' name, how it's supposed to be pronounced and why He allowed it to be forgotten in the first place, what He expects of us and when we be better start doing it, whether the Holy Spirit is a force or another spirit indivual and whether it/he/?, God, and Jesus share the same nature.

Wouldn't it be so much more effective to communicate this way, especially in this day and age of mass media, as opposed to letting unscrupulous individuals and power hungry publishing empires (yeah that means you Watchtower) fuddle the message or use it to take advanatage of people?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Wouldn't it be so much more effective to communicate this way,

God would then break His own law. "Do not make an image".

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Which God did do with Adam and Eve. The rest of us are the children of the children of the children (etc) of Adam and Eve. (even if you think Adam and Eve only represented the first of us)

Have to disagree again.

Children are removed from their parents' custody for a reason.

If the parents are incapable of providing proper care, let alone if they are endangering the life or the wellbeing of the children by their incompetence.

Child services (or whatever the local equivalent) don't just sit back and wait it out hoping for the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit