Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• talesin
    talesin

wha,,, I went back and read,,, it's 18 pages! I was responding to others (I was caught up), and (sorry, man) didn't read your comments earlier,,, so no harm, no foul.

xo

tal

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Hang on there's more...

• Witness My Fury
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

And....

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Hamsters.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I knew it!

• undercover
    undercover

what's the thrust of your argument? Are you saying that Unthank has a fundamentally flawed character just because he couldn't stump up $350 dollars on one particular occasion when called upon to do so?

Not a flawed character so much as a lousy planner of legal strategies. Shouldn't you at least know the procedures and costs of trying to introduce something to the court system?

We all love an underdog...but geez... at least David got his slingshot and stones ready when he went up against Goliath...

• sizemik
    sizemik
    As for you sizemik - in the past whenever I tried to raise a question regarding Mr unthank to add some rational perspective you would pounce. I really don't give a toss for your contempt.

Depends on your definition of rational perspective I suppose. I just get the shits when I go to the trouble of digging up facts, even posting links like I'm the only one in possession of a search engine . . . only to have it ignored repeatedly. That just doesn't fit my definition of rational perspective.

But nice pounce . . . I'm glad I've hit a nerve.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

"You know what you get when two shit-tectonic plates collide? Shitquakes, Julian. Shitquakes."

• talesin
    talesin

The thread has officially reached the level that I expected it to. Now the accusations are getting a little wild.

You have nothing constructive to say, so I assume you are, as usual, either stirring the pot, or getting off other peoples' pain?

Why don't you just STFU? and go play on the "drunk" thread ?

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit