Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

SweetBabyCheezits, When you initially PM'd Mr. Unthank about your concerns, did he respond to you before you started this thread that has since turned into a huge public witch hunt/spectacle/embarrassment?

You did try to resolve this in private with him first, right? Right? If not, how would you (or any others) feel if someone called you out in public before privately trying to settle any questions they had? Really, how would you feel?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Mind Blown,

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Iamallcool said,

"The more I am reading about this, Steven Unthank is not a fraud."

Neither are (were) his cases against Watchtower,

1) B12082206 - Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society

2) B12083833 - Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society

3) B12083527 - Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses

4) B12083367 - Faithful and Discreet Slave

5) B12083108 - Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

All those cases, and this is the unthanks he gets?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

b-ding! :rimshot:

Thanks, I'll be here all night. Be sure to tip your Rabbi.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@SixofNine,

Yes, you get a rim shot. Very funny.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Lol Six! Unthanks a lot!

BTW, the Rabbi got my tip when I was 8 days old!

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

BTW, the Rabbi got my tip when I was 8 days old!

Ouch!

• still thinking
    still thinking

mind blown....well excuse us for not taking everything at face value. Excuse us for not having the 'FAITH' that you have in another person that I have neither met or personally know of anyone that has met him.

excuse me for not having faith in a website that ends in oz.hosting.com and not vic.govt.au which seems more authentic to me. (by the way sizemik, I did look).

Thanks for clarifying what you meant by facts sizemik...however, that does not prove that people do not begin their searh here looking for facts. I did, and I am sure you probably did too. Just because people question what they are told does NOT make them lazy. God help us if people stop questioning.

As for making sweeping statements....being judgemental without FACTS this statement has to be pretty offensive to many. However, I doubt that the person who posted it would agree. Because they have faith that they are right.

Now what have any of you done for the good of raped or molested children? Has anyone of you had the balls to take on that shit stained religion In court? I wonder how many of you cowered at your JC meeting or was able to fade quiety, without anyone noticing? Or maybe you're really JW's in hiding, just like the vipers who slither up for the bite and first chance? Why don't you post your names? Afraid of being outted? Afraid of the JW big bad wolves?

I have to say I like OUTLAWS response best so far. He obviously supports Unthank and Barbara, However, he is not so blinded that he accepts blindly. He is still willing to question and confirm for himself. Which enables us to see another perspective without a pre determined result.

• Razziel
    Razziel

Ad Hominem attacks galore, on both sides. Sadly, these attacks have real meaning. Someone getting caught in an untruth shouldn't logically take away from the merits of their root argument. But it does. Always has. Always will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit