Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

The below thread lists the Prosecutor as being John Chapman, but his real name is John Champion. Perhaps this could be one of the reasons for some of the cases not showing up. Accidents happen. I will not accuse anyone until I get all of the facts, and hopefully it is just a spelling error. Mr. Champion probably thought WTF when he opened his emails today and saw a bunch of letters from us addressed to John Chapman!

here

Why did my other thread disappear?

Personally I don't think that Mr. Unthank scammed us, and I hope that this gets sorted out soon.

Edit to add: Koolaidman, you are NOT an idiot for posting that people had the option to get answers from Mr. Unthank by calling in to your show. In fact, thank you for providing a venue that allows people to get answers straight from Mr. Unthank, as well as other questions they may have.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    sizemik...I fail to see how you disagree. People do come here for facts. . . . still thinking

Perhaps I should explain . . .

The only facts I've learned from here are the ones I have been able to verify using other sources. Nevertheless, I am grateful to this site for raising the issues. I have observed however that a significant number don't do this, even though it is a relatively simple exercise. Some prefer to jump to conclusions based only on what is posted here . . . even when links etc are posted for their convenience. The threads on this particular issue have posted many links, repeatedly, for posters convenience, and yet the same blind scepticism or belief is promulgated leading me to believe that this occurs for one of two reasons.

1) They are lazy.

2) They prefer to argue.

Either reason will not put you in possession of facts.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Ok, it seems the link I originally posted is working now.

http://www.magistratescourtvic.ozehosting.com.au/cgi-bin/searchlist.pl

The only search criteria I put in was to check the Criminal List circle, and select a date, 2-28-2012. Below is a single screen shot of cases coming up on that date; it was a very long list and this screen shot is only the top few.

So my question now is, if it's a fake or blacklisted site (maybe you can see in the address like of the pic it's an ozehosting site, which has www.magistratescourtvic in front of it), why does it produce results?

I get...

- Case numbers (these are links that take you to more information about each case.)

- Name of Informant/Respondent

- Name of Defendent/Applicant

- Name of the Court

- Date

Just curious. I don't understand these things very well. Try it and see what results you get, then give me your feedback.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Am I the only one that cannot view the bottom portion of page 10? Mozzies comment is the last one I get, i don't even get the blank box to submit a response. But so far I'm getting all of page 11

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

try google chrome, I can see everything.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Shirley, He has not responded to my posts so far. If I am wrong, then I am wrong. The more I am reading about this, Steven Unthank is not a fraud. (reposting from page 10 where Shirley cannot see on IE)

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    Am I the only one that cannot view the bottom portion of page 10? Mozzies comment is the last one I get, i don't even get the blank box to submit a response. But so far I'm getting all of page 11

Works fine in Firefox but I see the same problem (as quoted above) if I use Windows Explorer.

• mind blown
    mind blown

And what do I know about any of you haters? Should I believe your posts?

If you weren't so quick to pounce, you would have been able to see in Steven Unthank's personal post on 02/20/2012, he was REAL pissed off.Since the case was being buried anyway, he had nothing to lose in speaking to the Crown that way.

As far as the JW congregation orgy stuff. It didn't happen exactly that way. There was a ring of kids form a congreation who were pimping themselves by taking nude photos and sharing them, and some of those exact older kids were exchanging favors for money. The town Steven lives in is a small one, everyone knows each other, he found out and took the information to the congreation and all hell broke loose.

I do believe he used poor judgement in his wording of the child's photo. I believe what his statement and explaination as he meant it as an "Image".

Now what have any of you done for the good of raped or molested JW children? Has anyone of you had the balls to take on that shit stained religion In court? I wonder how many of you cowered at your JC meeting or was able to fade quiety, without anyone noticing? Or maybe you're really JW's in hiding, just like the vipers who slither up for the bite and first chance? Why don't you post your names? Afraid of being outted? Afraid of the JW big bad wolves?

Steven Unthank did this pretty much single handed. Even some of parents of the congregation cowered to go to the court house for fear of being DF'd. I know this for a fact.

If someone has a legit question about the integrety of a poster, then by all means ask and question. However, most of us are not fools and we know the difference between stabs and really questioning. The funny thing is, I don't remember any of you on most of the recent post exposing the WTS lately for anything, but yet once you find out the case is dropped, you come out of the woodwork and pounce.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Firefox is best . . . chrome pisses around with the text box functions a bit.

• sizemik
    sizemik

For anyone who doubts that this has been a MAJOR problem in Australia for a LONG time now . . .

Then I would suggest that viewing this doco by a major Australian TV channel is a good place to start getting informed . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO6s7hc40Ic&feature=player_embedded

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit