THANK YOU Steven Unthank

by cedars 141 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Azazel
    Azazel

Steven Unthank you did the best you could for those children and i personally want to thank you for your time, effort and costs in this attempt.

Dont give up mate.

Az

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Again with the personal attacks. I've been insulted by better people than you, keep it coming.

Aw, somebody dissed you. Poor baby. You've been so kind and understanding with others here, it's such a crime. Wah. lmao

You're close on the last part though, I AM in a basement but I paid for it myself (I even did a bit of the dry wall) ((but not the taping or mudding, Johnny knows his limitations))

Obviously your limitations include not being able to answer simple questions for fear of being identified as someone who has no relation to the JW world and is only here to troll/flame, as evidenced by your post history.

BTW, mom is still waiting for the Feb rent.

• Twitch
    Twitch

If you didn't care then it wouldn't matter for you to admit it, yes? Simple psychology escapes most trolls, don't feel bad. It's not your fault.

I nominate Johnnytwofeet for the award for Best Troll in a Non-Supporting Role as well as Best Display of Lame Refusal in Answering a Relevant Question.

lmao

• cedars
    cedars

.....and thanks to whoever got rid of the troll!!

Mods rule.

Cedars

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

cedars,

i apperciate the answer you gave, while i view what he wrote as an absolute outrage, i respect your position. child abuse is probably the single worst thing a person can do, and to be called a supporter of it because of being skeptical is one of the all time worst insults i can think of, and it has me beside myself.

i also support him and barbara 100% in their efforts against the watchtower, just not their negitive portrayl of skeptical posters and the insults. i apperciate the respectful and balanced position you are taking. i think its unfortunate that all the of skeptics are being lumped in one group. i never had an issue with the cases, my issue was with just the picture and the responses.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

CEDARS: you are after truth? what truth? what you want to believe?... do you think I was attacking UNTHANK? go freaking read all my posts... I am attacking the stuff he posted... because it makes no sense.. And for that we are all "columbo" because we investigate something doesnt sound good.

That how many of us got out of the WT. I learned the lesson. Did you? Not to believe just because something seems to be good..

whatever.. I guess some here were happy with the original picture of the rape victim and the explanation that followed

• Simon
    Simon

Apologies for the troll. If they reappear please just ignore them - it makes deleting their existence that little bit easier :)

• cedars
    cedars

yourmomma - you certainly have a far more balanced outlook than many on here, and I commend you for that. We all say things we regret from time to time, but I don't feel now is the best time to be pressing Steven for an apology fresh on the back of a humiliating and draining legal defeat. As I said before, I'm impressed that he issued any words by way of an apology at all, given the circumstances. I personally believe Steven will have regretted the emotional response that he gave on the thread, although I can understand that he must have been in inner turmoil when he said those things. Nobody is at their most coherent at such a time. Well done for supporting him regardless, that's all I ask from people. To keep the faith.

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

No problem, thanks Simon!!

Cedars

• james_woods
    james_woods

cyberjesus - for what it is worth, (and I said it on the other thread) - I agree with your analysis of the Sun picture.

I think Cedars and I are pretty much in agreement that Unthank basically did a good thing by bringing the case, but the pictures and the sensationalism elements were a mistake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit