THANK YOU Steven Unthank

by cedars 141 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cedars
    cedars

cyberjesus - I've repeatedly asked that you respect my polite request for this to be a thread for those who appreciate the work of Steven Unthank, and yet the likes of you, Nomad Soul and Witness My Fury continue to be just plain rude. If it's a genuine and sincere remark like the kind expressed by yourmomma, then fine. But you clearly have your own agenda which would be better served elsewhere. Why don't you start up your own thread and explore the intricacies of petri drish image-based conspiracies on there? If it gets locked by the mods for whatever reason, then it really isn't my problem - neither should you be taking your frustrations out on me just because I happen to disagree with you.

It's not my forum. Take it up with the mods. Not on this thread.

Cedars

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Can you please provide a graph along with that? Lol

Sure . . .

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Thanks for your concern on what my job is Cedars. And don't let me stop you from reporting me. I don't need any warning.

You're completely off the wall. You're nuts man.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Thanks Sizemik. I was hoping to get a more elaborate graph. Like the years at the bottom, and the two lines that contain the number of remarks that you approve versus the one's you don't approve off.

But that graph is close enough.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I'm not gonna write you a thesis dude . . . the graph is very comprehensive.

Besides . . . batshit crazy is small potatoes to the mentally diseased . . . your going to have to crank up the vitriol quite a few notches . . . this is all just a bit glove-slappy ATM.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

WTF have I said in here to warrant that Cedars?

• cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury - I owe you an apology. I was thinking of something else entirely, and you got roped in to my statement above. Maybe all the troll abuse is starting to affect my judgment, and the "bat crazy" comments are becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I'm sorry.

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Step away from the keyboard and go and get some fresh air, ...sound familiar?

• cedars
    cedars

Haha, what's a guy gotta due to keep his thread clear of cynics?!! I'm becoming like an angry farmer protecting his land!

Apologies again.

Cedars

• sizemik
    sizemik

They're attracted by the smell . . . it's like the law of gravity.

Let the boil be lanced. I love the smell of pustules in the morning. Smells like . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit