THANK YOU Steven Unthank

by cedars 141 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Lloydy Boy lol

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Dang, it took only until the second page of the topic for Evans to turn it into a shitfest.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

It's just pure gold isn't??? From page 12

You clearly have an axe to grind with me, and I wish you'd drop it (preferably not near my neck)! You have one opinion, I have another
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

cedars: I personally know what it's like to be on the losing side of a legal verdict, and I can assure you it's an emotionally draining and humiliating experience.

It's like he could see into the future!

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Johnnytwofeet - I'm never going to discuss anything with you because you're a pathetic attention whore - so get out of my face and bugger off.

Pot/Kettle. SlobLloyd is the epitome of "pathetic."

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Was the thread bumped for a particlar reason, or just generally to afflict us with his past utterances? Looking back at my own comments I apparently understood what he was wittering on about the first time. Now I’ve not got a clue.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I personally know what it's like to be on the losing side of a legal verdict

I remember him relating this on another thread. This is a key passage. All jokes about the current lawsuit aside, this seemingly random comment of his would indicate that Lloyd regularly uses legal threats to people whom he thinks wronged him. In this particular case, it’s a safe bet that he sued someone and the case was dismissed, possibly someone in the KH he did business with.

That might provide further context as to why “Geoffrey” the evil elder had it out for him. Perhaps it was in Geoffrey’s cong. where he pulled this shit - or a friend/family member of his or even Geoffrey himself.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

OK I’ll bite. This thread is vintage Lloyd and I mean VINTAGE. Like the bottle of scotch found under Shackleton’s Antarctic hut 100 years later type.

I appreciate you raising this, but I think you're missing the overall message of my post earlier.

This was a common Lloyd-ism back in the day. Posters just couldn’t seem to get the gist of his point, which he then felt compelled to repeat for emphasis. It was his way of elevating himself as the intellectual in a room full of dolts…. See below:

you certainly have a far more balanced outlook than many on here, and I commend you for that
    However, you'll need a strong stomach, because (as I've said previously on this thread) it contains the ramblings of posters who have dragged this forum to its lowest depths since I've been posting here.

Always referring to how low this forum could go (when they disagreed with him) - a pre-cursor to his attacks on exJWs in the present day.

Nomad Soul, it took you 35 minutes to come up with that little dig? Sheesh.

Not only is this insult par for the course for Jabba the Hutt, it also clumsily demonstrates how glued to the thread he was to know precisely 35 minutes had gone by between comments.

whatever "work" you were doing before, I hope it's not a real job that involves interracting with real human beings. With your level of "people skills" I doubt you'd be in employment for very much longer if that were the case

Absolutely love this - he could be talking about himself.

slimboyfat and cyberjesus - say what you will, but in my book he made mistakes and apologized. If his apology wasn't suitably worded for you, then that's your problem.

Unthank should have prefaced his apology by saying that he didn’t bludgeon any seal cubs to death. That would have undoubtedly satisfied sbf and cyberjesus.

I hate to do this, but if you don't stop making off-topic remarks and insults, I'm going to have to report you. You're the second person in 24 hours to breach item 10 of the posting guidelines on one of my threads.

Lloyd The tattle tale. You knew he was cross when he started listing off the posting guidelines by number.

What a loser. One need not imagine the number of nights his long suffering wife went to sleep alone whilst hubby was brushing up on forum posting guidelines and lame ass attempts to get people banned for violating them.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'll say one thing for this forum, quite a lot of people here sniffed him out early on. No wonder he was so cranky. It was like a room full of Geoffreys.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Newly Enlightened - 4 days ago

Thank you Lloydy Boy lol

slimboyfat - 3 days ago

Was the thread bumped for a particlar reason,

'News and the Law of Unintended Consequences'

scoop started around 50 min. (video now removed)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit