THANK YOU Steven Unthank

by cedars 141 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Violia
    Violia

Thanks Steven for your hard work. Anyone who can force the wts to do anything is a winner. Maybe this will slide on over to the USA) I can dream).

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

I too would like to thank Steve for his hard work.

Bangalore

• zeb
    zeb

So now with the duplicity of corrupted administrators peadophiles will be doing cartwheels.

So now at the next series of conventions the 'childless' wonders who do all the talks will be over the moon with this 'vindication'.

So now its open season on children. Whats the tie the connection between the the WTS and these elect of the law?.

So now lets have on this site the names of the judge the Police official and the WTS lawyer/s and those from 'Bethel' who dared to defend this case.

So this means while a few weeks ago the WTS didnt have a 'school' what will they come up with now.. what will they call the school they didnt have?

It also means that the members of that cong have rolled over and capitulated to the Elders et al. I hope their conscience tears them to bloody pieces.

• zeb
    zeb

get off the stupid point scoring you idiots look at the big picture.

Is there a Govt official in taking the applications from those elders for 'working with children checks' who will seriously do some checking?

Dont witness kids matter..? this is what has been stated.

Steven I know right now you feel utterly gutted. When you have had a chance to take a breath.. send a file of this matter onto the "Human rights commission" see if thats a paper tiger.

and of while you are at it "60 minutes"?and "Four Corners".

Share our outrage and the guilt if they do nothing.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Steven, thank you for putting up a strong fight!

2up

freetosee

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Has the reason why the case has been dropped been released ?

It sounded like it was going to be an easy case to win and the WTS. would have to abide to this government ruling.

I can see why the WTS. would be opposed to this stipulation being that it might reveal certain although very few elders

to have an incident of child abuse hanging over them, which would mean that elder would have to be removed

from his position. If all the other religions in Australia have to go through this review upon its congregational leaders

why are the JWS being excused in this circumstance ?

• zeb
    zeb

Steven. Did you have lawyers with you? Its possible the system dropped this matter because they didnt like a guy fronting on his own with a strong case.

It may give others the idea that they can challenge another big organisation ie any large org.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Steven doesn't have any lawyers backing him. That was half the problem, in my opinion.

But I do like the idea of naming all the officials involved in this. I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if there was some corruption along the way.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Hey Cedars,

I don't agree with you. But I want to apologize for calling you a weirdo and batshit crazy. I take it back.

Sincerely,

Nomad

• cedars
    cedars

Hi Nomad Soul

I appreciate that apology, it did freak me out a bit at the time. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, so you're also fine there.

Thanks for taking the initiative, and I'm glad we sorted that out.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit