THANK YOU Steven Unthank

by cedars 141 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Cedars: If what you mean its say only what "cedars" wants... and thats what you call respectfull..... welll.....

You have posted on your own thread more posts that are not related to your own thread...

so I will ask you respectufully to only comment and adhere to your own thread....

• cedars
    cedars

cyberjesus

You have posted on your own thread more posts that are not related to your own thread...

I'm not sure what you mean by the above. Are you referring to the exchange with Nomad Soul? If you are, then you're clutching at straws (something you're becoming pretty good at, if I may add). Nomad Soul was off topic in every single comment, and I was drawing attention to his behaviour. So sue me.

You clearly have an axe to grind with me, and I wish you'd drop it (preferably not near my neck)! You have one opinion, I have another. Please learn to live with that. I am allowed to disagree with you, and you are allowed to disagree with me, although it's perfectly reasonable for me to ask kindly that you leave this thread open for positive messages to Steven - something which you seem incapable of doing despite repeated appeals.

Cedars

• its_me!
    its_me!

Anyone who is standing up for and seeking justice for the children who are subjected to this horrible organization is alright by me! Even if they made a mistake along the way. As frustrating as it is to know that the WTS did not get smacked down as much as I would have liked, it is still good that they have sent the letter to order the elders to comply with the law. I hope that their complete downfall comes while I am still alive to see it. I was one of those children, and if my parents had gone to the authorities, it could have possibly prevented several other children from being victimized. I know of at least one other that was, and I have always felt guilty that I didn't just do it myself. Thank you to all who strive to protect the children of this organization.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I'll put my remaining questions aside for a moment and say that, based on Smiddy's testimony, which I have no reason to doubt, I appreciate Steven's time and efforts in taking the WTBTS to court, which has drawn more attention to the unjust and unloving policies surrounding the sexual abuse of children in the organization. I feel confident in that much. I also understand that others may have more or less confidence than I do.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

(Out of respect for Cedars, who I have high regard for, image removed.)

• cedars
    cedars

Scenic Viewer - that picture looks like it might have been photoshopped!!! Are you sure it's legit?? It looks like you might be pulling a multi-million dollar scam on us... please come clean!!!

Seriously, don't wind him up. He has a very low threshold for criticism, and I want to keep this thread for messages of support only.

It was very funny though!! lol

Cedars

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Seriously, don't wind him up. He has a very low threshold for criticism...

I sowwy.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I don't understand any of this. What happened at court, why, and what's next?
    the sun picture which I don't know of a 4 year old being able to draw that, I don't even know if many 10 year olds could draw that complex of a pic.

I posted this in the other thread. The string thing is a very common child's craft. All the elementary school kids here make them.

Instructions:

Take a long piece of string and run it through a mixture of Elmer's Glue and various colors of finger paints. Bonus points if you dip the string in different colors of goo. Drizzle the end of your string over a CD or other flat surface, slowly letting go of the slack to let it fall in an irregular pattern. Let dry. Viola, your masterpiece awaits.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

10. Posting an off-topic comment.

Anyone who doesn't want to thank Steven has no reason to be posting in this thread.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Good point, Lady Lee.

As the risk of getting banned, thanks Steve, for taking a great idea, putting some work into it, and the jacking the whole thing up with sensationalism, lies and then accusing the people that realized your lies of being FOR pedophiles.

Great job, thanks, really, of farking up what could have been a great success story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit